Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well we saw impressive performances from our youth during the midweek with Middlesbrough. We have impressive young talents at our disposal. The Silva twins, Possebon, Manucho, Johny Evans and Fraizer Campbell to name a few. So who you will become the next big thing at United and guarentee himself a first team place week in week out in the near future?

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
i like welbeck.. he played really
well. I think his future will be under
United, he plays really like Kanu.
now he's still young, just wait and
see, he'll become wonder kid!

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Zense_United said:
i like welbeck.. he played really
well. I think his future will be under
United, he plays really like Kanu.
now he's still young, just wait and
see, he'll become wonder kid!

Sorry I forgot to mention Welbeck.

·
There is no Noxiousd, only ZUUL
16,031 Posts
Possebon did great before the injury, reminded me a lot of Hargreaves

And Evans looks like a future star for sure, very straight forward

·
Registered
211 Posts
R_9-Ronaldo said:
Liverpool have also got a world class reserve team in Lucas, Nemeth, Ngog, Plesis etc
We can put Ronaldo, Tevez, Rooney, Fletcher and VDS inside our reserves and we will have a world class reserve team. Anyway I think Evans,Rafeal,WBack, and Campbell have REAL chances when the United legends go.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Evans has been really impressive in the two games he has played for us. He is good with his positioning and tackling. Also handy in the air. He is the one who has the biggest chance to become a regular in a few years. What I don't want to see is young prospects getting sold like we have in recent times. Rossi, Simpson and Eagles to name a few.

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
rrahulparekh said:
What I don't want to see is young prospects getting sold like we have in recent times. Rossi, Simpson and Eagles to name a few.
Simpson hasn't been sold.

Hes only at Blackburn on loan.

·
TROLOLOLOL
4,077 Posts
I think they all have at LEAST 2 years yet.Manucho CAN breakthrough IF he gets a good run in the domestic cups.I would even give him half hour against Aalborg on Tuesday,just to see how he steps up to real pressure.Rafael looks decent,but i don't know if he'll stay in the English Prem.Wellbeck i think will leave,he'd have a better career in the Championship but i'd hope to be proved wrong.Gibson will go,he's not really United calibur.Ben Amos wont have a shout once Foster is back,hes a midget too :)

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
rrahulparekh said:
Evans has been really impressive in the two games he has played for us. He is good with his positioning and tackling. Also handy in the air. He is the one who has the biggest chance to become a regular in a few years.
Agree 100%. He's been awesome when called upon and showed no nerves at all
at Chelsea, and nearly managed a goal in the CL!

Certinaly one for the future, and one Fergie will want to keep hold of. Roy Keane
will be hounding Fergie to sell though

1 - 20 of 21 Posts