Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
4,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I see this today and it make me so sad.....and make tears in my eyes !!!

I tell you if I ever see anyone hurt baby I will kill them !!!

This baby girl was found dead with bite mark, cigarette burn, holes in her skin !!!

Now the mother and father go to prison and I hope someone kill these pigs !!!

Murder inquiry after girl's death

Leticia died from complications caused by multiple injuries
A murder inquiry has begun after a four-year-old girl died in hospital.
Leticia Wright, from Almondbury Bank, Huddersfield, was being treated at the town's infirmary, where she died in the early hours of Sunday, police said.

A 22-year-old woman, believed to be her mother, was arrested after post-mortem tests found she died from complications caused by multiple injuries.

Det Supt Paul Taylor said they needed to build up a picture of the final months of Leticia's life.

He said the family were originally from Huddersfield but moved away, only to return in August.

"Any murder inquiry is shocking and tragic in its own way, but it just seems so much more unimaginable when the victim is a four-year-old girl," he said.

"I want to know about Leticia and her family since they moved here in August this year. I want to build a picture of the last few months of her life.

"People say she was a happy little girl and the school photo shows she was a beautiful little girl."

'Big shock'

Mr Taylor said he was in touch with some members of her immediate family but wanted other relatives, friends and neighbours to come forward.

On Monday afternoon, a lone police officer stood guard outside Leticia's stone end-terrace home while forensic officers continued their work inside.

Neighbour Diane Harrison said she hardly ever saw the little girl leave her home but news of her death had shocked locals.

"I used to see her looking out of her bedroom window and that was it," she said. "She never came out much at all.

"She seemed happy looking through the window but I didn't get to know her at all.

"When the police came on Saturday it was a big shock for everyone around here."

·
Banned
4,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They tell me on the news she was beaten, battered, bruised and even bitten. Locked in her bedroom looking out the window because she had no toys - just a little pink plastic cup and 2 hair bobbles to play with !!!

She was tortured to death !!!

In the prison someone must kill these 2 people for this !!!

·
has been served
2,949 Posts
Its sick. This country is sick. Society is sick. It needs fixing. Hell i'd even vote for an outright fascist if he solved our country's many social problems. People like this shouldnt exist. They should be brought up to be good people, somewhere along the line, most likely from there parents, they got lost along the way and became sick. We need to improve social and moral education and seriously improve family values. My parents divorced when I was 4 and I know im more ****ed up for it.

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Tragic, and truly mental. These 'humans' should be tortured themselves...the sad thing is..I bet they feel no remorse. sick twats.

·
Registered
63 Posts
The man involved was a heavy cannibas user so if anybody thinks that drug should be legalised is sadly wrong it ****s there brains up.These two scumbags should never get out of prison,cruelty to children is plain evil.

·
Banned
4,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
greenhoff said:
The man involved was a heavy cannibas user so if anybody thinks that drug should be legalised is sadly wrong it ****s there brains up.These two scumbags should never get out of prison,cruelty to children is plain evil.
The thing that makes me feel really mad is that I work hard and pay my tax to this government because this is what they tell me I must do - now they will spend my money to make sure these 2 people are taken care of in the prison !!!

........and in my country 120,000 children live terrible life in orphanage because nobody care and no money is available to help them !!!

This is not right !!!

·
Registered
391 Posts
greenhoff said:
... Weed doesn't do that, if a person's sick they're sick, dope or not.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I wasnt implying that they tortured and killed a four year old because they smoked dope they would of done it regardless i know,but if your a ****ed up **** like these two were smoking dope dulls your mind evan more too not giving a shit about anything or anyone.........

·
Registered
124 Posts
I have to answer this without too much bias as i work with these 'monsters' but i can only reassure people that 'these horrible creatures' do tend to get their just deserves in prison and without much if at all any sympathy from staff. I imagine that it wont be too long before officers are handcuffed to them in intensive care at a local hospital. 'Child abusers' are always found out and fellow prisoners will do anything they can to get at them. It is hard to believe that they have a choice to be located with various types of 'normal' criminals and a high percentage of them take this up as they dont feel any remorse, that is until they are judged by fellow inmates. Unfortunately this is one sick, ****ed up world that we live in and its forever getting worse.

·
has been served
2,949 Posts
david fox said:
I have to answer this without too much bias as i work with these 'monsters' but i can only reassure people that 'these horrible creatures' do tend to get their just deserves in prison and without much if at all any sympathy from staff. I imagine that it wont be too long before officers are handcuffed to them in intensive care at a local hospital. 'Child abusers' are always found out and fellow prisoners will do anything they can to get at them. It is hard to believe that they have a choice to be located with various types of 'normal' criminals and a high percentage of them take this up as they dont feel any remorse, that is until they are judged by fellow inmates. Unfortunately this is one sick, ****ed up world that we live in and its forever getting worse.
1. They get out. Shouldnt be happening.
2. They should be put down, not kept like a pet.
3. Then get rid of the sick bits, if you need help, try reading the above two points.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts