1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In your opinion,who don’t deserve to wear holly UTD shirt and why

Is it because their playing abilities,or their behavior or something else

Ok,so here is my list

Park Ji Sung-Im not sure am I only one who thinks that he should be listed.He is a good player but,not good enough for our club.More like for Portsmouth or West Ham….not for us.He doesn’t have much chance to play,that’s true….but when he does,it never provoke reaction like-whooooooo,what a move,nice play,or something like that………Good pace and nothing special.

Tomas Kuszczak-Im not questing Fergie’s abilities,but buying this player was a step in wrong direction.I’v never seen anything good in this lad,except one stopped penalty(think it was agains Arsenal in London,Im not sure),and that’s all.He doesn’t look quite sure on goal which is most important for team’s confident.And last,we have VDS and young Foster,so I believe that we should get rid of Kuszcak as soon as possible.

Zoran Tosic-Unfortunately,I have to say again that imo he is gonna be biggest waste of money in last 5 seasons.He is still waiting his chance and I hope that he’ll use it,but I am so pessimistic about him.That’s probably because I follow him for maybe 5-6 years and Im telling you-He is not something special.But hey,I’ll be happiest person on the world if he do well in United.So,let’s wait and see.

That was my views,now I’d like to see yours

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
I think dont deserved to wear a united shirt is a bit too harsh tbh. Well if sir alex think they are here for a reason, then they deserved to wear the united shirt easy.

Maybe it would be appropriate to just say who are not the united material type of player instead?

Even that is kind of difficult to figure out cause it depends on their role. Park to me was a great squad player. If you are talking about the first team then yes, he may not be good enough but for his role in united currently, i am more than happy to have him here.

Tk ...im a great fan of him but i have to agree if i have to choose anyone, then it'll be him for i think, we can cope with or without him really but of course, with him around, there is always an extra person to call upon.

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
Tosic and coming from a sebrian mad world :eek: :D

have faith in our youngsters

and for park imo hes not united quality but he plays his heart out and never have a dull moment so he deserves to wear the shirt

·
United's masseuse
6,296 Posts
How can people judge Tosic this early?
You tell them then.
I`m sooo sick of people judging players who haven`t made a proper start with the team such as Tosic and Manucho, that i`ve made a decision once and forever not to pay any care on such comments.
An opinion is an opinion, fair enough but not when its not biased on any facts.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Park isnt the greatest player in the world, but he wears the jersey with such pride and gives 110% in every game. I think he shoulda been involved in the CL final last year. He has worked hard at OT and deserves some credit I think.
Kuszcak is back up player and is also important to the squad, You aint going to get many better keepers prepared to sit on the bench.
Tosic has only joined and needs time to adapt.

·
Thank you Sir Alex
5,528 Posts
How can people judge Tosic this early?
You tell them then.
I`m sooo sick of people judging players who haven`t made a proper start with the team such as Tosic and Manucho, that i`ve made a decision once and forever not to pay any care on such comments.
An opinion is an opinion, fair enough but not when its not biased on any facts.
How can you judge Tosic and he has not started a game for us
I'm not defending him or anything, but he clearly says in his post that he followed Tosic for the past 3-4 years.

About the topic, IMO no team can survive without players like Park and Fletcher who never sulks if not on the starting list and gives their all when playing for the club. We should not underestimate the role of our second stringers as they play an important role in the club. It's them who carry the club when injuries or poor form hits the first team.

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,076 Posts
i actually agree with fergie that we have the best squad depth ever...

maybe we sell some players at the end of the season but seriously i can't remember when we had so much talented players who deserve the place in the squad

at the end of the season after we'll have played more than 60 matches - and whatever we win -every single player will have chipped in - whether it was nani in the cc - or berbatov in the cl
that's why i think every player fo us is an important player - even wellbeck - because unlike at tottenham for example where harry plays the weakened team in the CL - here at utd you don't have the weakened team per se - cos in every competition we're involved - we're asked to win - so EVERY player must be capable of producing quality performances

every single player brings us something different and as clough said - we have tried more that 10 combinations in midfield in attack so it's very hard for the opposition to prepare

·
23,699 Posts
I'm not defending him or anything, but he clearly says in his post that he followed Tosic for the past 3-4 years.
He said 5-6 years.

I am getting a bit concerned and don't want to brush it off lightly. You would expect pride and honour but I have never seen a foreign fan so negative on their own countryman plying their trade with United and and has been consistent with his remarks even from day one when we were first linked to him.

And not to forget that the general consensus seems to be that Ljajic is the real deal and not Tosic.

Well, let's watch more intently.

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,076 Posts
He said 5-6 years.

I am getting a bit concerned and don't want to brush it off lightly. You would expect pride and honour but I have never seen a foreign fan so negative on their own countryman plying their trade with United and and has been consistent with his remarks even from day one when we were first linked to him.

And not to forget that the general consensus seems to be that Ljajic is the real deal and not Tosic.

well probably he's being so negative cos he knows what to expect ...

at least he knows more than me tbh

i understand him and admire him for his honesty actually

·
Thank you Sir Alex
5,528 Posts
He said 5-6 years.

3-4 is better than none :p

I've also read somewhere that the Tosic deal was done to sweeten the Ljajic deal as they wanted more money for Ljajic. Anyway, we should give him time. Anyone joining the prem usually takes their time to find their feet.

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
In your opinion,who don’t deserve to wear holly UTD shirt and why

Is it because their playing abilities,or their behavior or something else

Ok,so here is my list

Park Ji Sung-Im not sure am I only one who thinks that he should be listed.He is a good player but,not good enough for our club.More like for Portsmouth or West Ham….not for us.He doesn’t have much chance to play,that’s true….but when he does,it never provoke reaction like-whooooooo,what a move,nice play,or something like that………Good pace and nothing special.

Tomas Kuszczak-Im not questing Fergie’s abilities,but buying this player was a step in wrong direction.I’v never seen anything good in this lad,except one stopped penalty(think it was agains Arsenal in London,Im not sure),and that’s all.He doesn’t look quite sure on goal which is most important for team’s confident.And last,we have VDS and young Foster,so I believe that we should get rid of Kuszcak as soon as possible.

Zoran Tosic-Unfortunately,I have to say again that imo he is gonna be biggest waste of money in last 5 seasons.He is still waiting his chance and I hope that he’ll use it,but I am so pessimistic about him.That’s probably because I follow him for maybe 5-6 years and Im telling you-He is not something special.But hey,I’ll be happiest person on the world if he do well in United.So,let’s wait and see.

That was my views,now I’d like to see yours
Saying Park does not deserve to wear the red of Manchester is one of the most retarded things I have ever read on this site.

He has done plenty of things that made me go 'whoa' .

I am guessing you don't actually play football, otherwise you would appreciate him a lot more.

If you really, really watch UNited play and I mean you really kick every ball and watch the game, you will see that Park ji-Sung brings much more to United than just running and deserves much more credit than the average, clueless fan gives him credit for.

I am closing this thread due to its moronic nature.

·
United's masseuse
6,296 Posts
Saying Park does not deserve to wear the red of Manchester is one of the most retarded things I have ever read on this site.

He has done plenty of things that made me go 'whoa' .

I am guessing you don't actually play football, otherwise you would appreciate him a lot more.

If you really, really watch UNited play and I mean you really kick every ball and watch the game, you will see that Park ji-Sung brings much more to United than just running and deserves much more credit than the average, clueless fan gives him credit for.

I am closing this thread due to its moronic nature.
:thumbsup:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.