Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Manchester is United. Fron the owners, down to the lads who clean up the stands, from the newest kid in the baby team to Ronaldo at the top of the tree, Manchester are United.

We have just had three players sign contracts at the perfect time. We have the CLSF coming up, running into the title and we have a settled happy squad. Our owners do not interfere, unlike at Chelski.

Fergie runs the club perfectly. NO cameras are allowed into Carrington; the press are kept at arms length and any internal squabbles, if any, are kept out of the press. By comparison, look at the problems Chelski have. Players talk openly to the press. One even stated that if he knew Avram was to be his manager, he would not have signed. Dissention is rife and the club have lost control.

If we win the title this season it will be the best one yet, the icing on the cake of the best club team in the world. We started off this season terribly, ABU's everywhere jumped in and laughed at us when we were in 17th position. At that time I replied that they should come back at the beginning of April and see where we are then. They have not yet reappeared, and won't.

Fate may well decree that Barcelona will stop us from competing in an all England final; its never been done, and may not happen. I am convinced of one thing, the winners will come from our semi final not the other, less important one.

Yes, this is a good time to be a United fan, the best title of all, if we get it.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Wow, now that deserves rep, I agree with your every word, it's a very proud moment to be a manchester united fan.

Even Liverpool fans in my area are starting to accept that Manchester United are the most dominant team in Britain, maybe even the world.

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
It's great having an experienced manager who has spent so many years at the top flight of the game :)
He has learned from mistakes and knows how to play the press et cetera.

Yeah, Man Utd are the best, Better than all the rest :eek: ;)

Z

·
0 Posts
Great post Mr. Red Devil Sir. We do indeed have the best club.

We have the best football team, the best manager and the club
is also the best at handling the media as you say.

All in all I think we have a lot more class then most clubs.

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
GREAT POST!

On another football site where you can have "your say" fans from other teams were talking so much rubbish, especially the new Arsenal fans and the scum.

We'd love to play you lot right now blah blah blah .....

I asked them to come back at the end of January and they didn't even though things weren;t looking that great for United YET, but I think those bitter fans already new what was coming.

It's not over yet, but I tell you we really deserve this title. To play the type of football we have at times and to have been so consistent and then not win the title would be simply outrageous!

We scored the most goals and conceded the least goals and gave the people who make trailers enough footage for the whole of next season.

Even IF we don;t win the league title, I know in my heart that Manchester United are the rightful champions, but as it stands, I really think we will win our 17th top flight title by next weekend.

Hope I didn;t just jinx the Blackburn match.

Glory, Glory Man. United!

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
good post.....
we have been great this year..no major fights...nothing the press could pounce on .....we have been one big happy united family!!!

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
Dave-Dixon said:
Wow, now that deserves rep, I agree with your every word, it's a very proud moment to be a manchester united fan.

Even Liverpool fans in my area are starting to accept that Manchester United are the most dominant team in Britain, maybe even the world.

Is this Dave Dixon as in the same Dave Dixon on my xbox whos from widnes...if it is thats a mad coincidence...ENGLISHandPROUD?? lol

We will surely win the premier league right now...everything is perfectly set up for it. Champions league would be icing on the cake ( REEALLLY nice icing with sprinkles and allsorts.... not liquorice allsorts though cos they are filthy)...um ye

·
Registered
13 Posts
Yes I am a proud manchester united fan but it feels nice when liverpool fans try to bother you because your a manchester united fan and you just laugh at them cause they cant win nothing :) also its good because we have been such a brilliant team this season

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Good stuff RD, and it will be all the sweeter after the draw today.
If we dont beat Chelsea it could go right down to the wire.
Its a great time to be a United fan and long may it continue.
The Big Double this year would mean so much.
If we win the Prem it will be our 17th Title (just one behind the Scousers)
and if we win the CL it will be glorious as Fergie will finally get his hands
on the trophy a second time, but more importantly its on the anniversary
of the Busby Babes, 50 years and that would be the ultimate tribute.

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
Good stuff RD, and it will be all the sweeter after the draw today.
If we dont beat Chelsea it could go right down to the wire.
Its a great time to be a United fan and long may it continue.
The Big Double this year would mean so much.
If we win the Prem it will be our 17th Title (just one behind the Scousers)
and if we win the CL it will be glorious as Fergie will finally get his hands
on the trophy a second time, but more importantly its on the anniversary
of the Busby Babes, 50 years and that would be the ultimate tribute.
They never won the 'Premiership' ;)

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
RD, you are right on!

It is always much more difficult to repeat as champions - everyone is gunning for you. Arse and Arse'ne have never been able to do it!

It is wonderful to be a fan of the greatest sports team in the world!

Isn't this fun, eh? :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts