Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I remember sometime, possibly back in 2007, I'm pretty sure it was. I first saw Gorcuff in a Milan shirt.

They brought him on as a sub, it just happened I was watching a Serie A match on telly, a rare occurrence in itself.

The commentator said something about promising you talent, Gorcuff. So I decided to pay attention.

Anyhow within a minute he scores this thumper of a goal. Couldn't believe my eyes, the power from such a slender bloke.

Just like Van Persie. Somehow they both have 10 times the strength of players who are 3 times bigger than them.

This goal demonstrates that Gorcuff also has finesse. Every young French talent is labeled the new Zidane.

I think Gorcuff is maybe the one guy who could come anywhere close to that label.

Watch the whole vid. At first it just looks good. Wait until the slow mo close ups at the end.

The skill is Zidanesque, I kid you not. I would welcome him here if Milan ever let him go.

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
dlan4327 said:
I remember sometime, possibly back in 2007, I'm pretty sure it was. I first saw Gorcuff in a Milan shirt.

They brought him on as a sub, it just happened I was watching a Serie A match on telly, a rare occurrence in itself.

The commentator said something about promising you talent, Gorcuff. So I decided to pay attention.

Anyhow within a minute he scores this thumper of a goal. Couldn't believe my eyes, the power from such a slender bloke.

Just like Van Persie. Somehow they both have 10 times the strength of players who are 3 times bigger than them.

This goal demonstrates that Gorcuff also has finesse. Every young French talent is labeled the new Zidane.

I think Gorcuff is maybe the one guy who could come anywhere close to that label.

Watch the whole vid. At first it just looks good. Wait until the slow mo close ups at the end.

The skill is Zidanesque, I kid you not. I would welcome him here if Milan ever let him go.

thats quite the goal but tbh you cant really judge players by one goal or even a 1000 youtube goals!

hes highly rated though and i rember him been talked about as a future world star i think it was in four four two but obviusly he musnt be living up to that expectation if hes been sent on loan from milan :confused:

·
Im not fat... im sex.
8,817 Posts
now thats a fantastic piece of skill and a cracking goal all round hes classy for sure i strongly doubt AC milan will let him go that easy and it looks like hes learning his trade way at Bordeaux

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
Great skill, but he must do it consistently.

Berba also pulled off a nice skill against West Ham, but he too needs to work on making a difference on a consistent basis.

there are quite a few young talents in france - Saivet, Obertan, Gourcuff....
I mean, how good does Samir nasri look on YouTube?

He's good and he scored against us, but he's been missing for the gunners since.

·
Im not fat... im sex.
8,817 Posts
RedForceRising said:
Great skill, but he must do it consistently.

Berba also pulled off a nice skill against West Ham, but he too needs to work on making a difference on a consistent basis.

there are quite a few young talents in france - Saivet, Obertan, Gourcuff....
I mean, how good does Samir nasri look on YouTube?

He's good and he scored against us, but he's been missing for the gunners since.
all at Bordeaux mite i add there team really is fantastic and young

·
Registered
734 Posts
what a goal, your rite with zidaneisque but somehow i doubt he will do it on a constant basis like the legend himself, but again what a goal.

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
tbh there never will be another zidane and its unfair to label any player the new zidane the pressure they have to live up to than would almost be unbearable

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
He is a top young player. Seen him a bit in Ligue 1. have to say that goal
was something else :eek: WOW is all I can say. Beautiful.

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Wow absolute class, last time I read something about I heard he fell out of favour at Milan, but I doubt they'd let such a talent go. That goal is immense, fantastic feet.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts