Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought i would come in and wish you lluck in Japan.
Ok its not one of the major trophies but you deserve to be there with bein Euro champs and i cant think of a better club then you to represent Europe( apart from City ha ha )

Hope you bring it home and especially to manchester
you neva no we might one day be there ( i wish )
ok let the abuse start ie " you lot will never be there etc "

yes i am genuine when i say Best of Luck and i hope you there next year But maybe not in a few years

Good Luck

a city fan and a fan of manchester football

·
Registered
542 Posts
paul!!! u paul u have a class name mate its just the way it sounds its great anyway hope u slip into religation this sat! oops i dint say that.. err gentleman people are fun people

no searioulsy we will represent manchester in all its glory! hehe glory glory see what i did

S

·
0 Posts
Nice to see you again Paul, don't be so much of a stranger on this rags forum. :D
Cheers for the good wishes, yet again, not many like you around.
Most pretend to be blue plastic seats.:D :p
Present for you anyway mate. :D

·
Registered
516 Posts
mcfcpaul said:
Thought i would come in and wish you lluck in Japan.
Ok its not one of the major trophies but you deserve to be there with bein Euro champs and i cant think of a better club then you to represent Europe( apart from City ha ha )

Hope you bring it home and especially to manchester
you neva no we might one day be there ( i wish )
ok let the abuse start ie " you lot will never be there etc "

yes i am genuine when i say Best of Luck and i hope you there next year But maybe not in a few years

Good Luck

a city fan and a fan of manchester football
Thank you, mate!

·
There's Only One Darren Fletcher!
11,978 Posts
Wait am I seeing this right?
Your avatar has "Manchester City pure filth" written on it??

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
forzaunited said:
paul!!! u paul u have a class name mate its just the way it sounds its great anyway hope u slip into religation this sat! oops i dint say that.. err gentleman people are fun people

no searioulsy we will represent manchester in all its glory! hehe glory glory see what i did

now i no you dnt want us to fall into relegation this week and to be relagated come may

ok i see by your age but you wont remember this but a good few years ago LiversXXt and there Blue brothers were both challenging for the top honours both home and in Europe..now wouldnt it be good if both Manchester clubs in a couple of years were doin the same..Sod the London clubs liversXXt clubs come to that Milan clubs any european clubs ...Lets have both Manchester Clubs dominating english and European football

·
Registered
542 Posts
mcfcpaul said:
now i no you dnt want us to fall into relegation this week and to be relagated come may

ok i see by your age but you wont remember this but a good few years ago LiversXXt and there Blue brothers were both challenging for the top honours both home and in Europe..now wouldnt it be good if both Manchester clubs in a couple of years were doin the same..Sod the London clubs liversXXt clubs come to that Milan clubs any european clubs ...Lets have both Manchester Clubs dominating english and European football
i know where your coming from... i would rather be challenging city instead of liverpool as main rivals like ac milan vs inter.. it suits better but still some city fans near mine.. AHHH

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
mcfcpaul said:
AS loLets have both Manchester Clubs dominating english and European football
As long as you don't win anything, then I'd have nothing to sing during the chorus of "We All Hate Leeds Scum" :p :D

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sownak27 said:
Wait am I seeing this right?
Your avatar has "Manchester City pure filth" written on it??
You no wot mate ive just noticed my avater
goin to change it now but you wont like the new one ha ha

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
SALFORD RED said:
Nice to see you again Paul, don't be so much of a stranger on this rags forum. :D
Cheers for the good wishes, yet again, not many like you around.
Most pretend to be blue plastic seats.:D :p
Present for you anyway mate. :D

cheers for the present Salford ha ha

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
SALFORD RED said:
Had to be done mate, had to be done. :D

i Know mate i know

just let me say maybe just i might be able to do the same or my kids might or maybe grandads to be honest will be able too...and by the way mt eldest is 15 so it might take a few years ha ha

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
mcfcpaul said:
i Know mate i know

just let me say maybe just i might be able to do the same or my kids might or maybe grandads to be honest will be able too...and by the way mt eldest is 15 so it might take a few years ha ha
Nah, don't worry, you won't.

·
23,699 Posts
Cheers Paul!

You dropped by to wish us well before the Champions League Finals too.

If only more Citeh fans are like you. :)

P.S. Everybody please be nice to Paul.... alright, as long as it is not nasty. ;)

·
Registered
6,607 Posts
Be nice children ;)

paul - are you a member of another certain forum like 24-7 something or other? I forget its name ;)

Whatever, you're most welcome .........................

............ moved from Chat to banter

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
Ah Paul, you're back. :)

It must be like coming to visit your bigger, more successful brother. It's always a painful experience for you but we'll always welcome you with open arms. :D

Thanks for the good wishes for the World Club Cup. At the moment it's seen as a bit of a meaningless trophy but I'm hoping that in 10-20 years time it will be regarded as a major trophy and we'll be able to look back with pride and say in 2008 Manchester United were the World champions.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts