Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought i would come in and wish you lluck in Japan.
Ok its not one of the major trophies but you deserve to be there with bein Euro champs and i cant think of a better club then you to represent Europe( apart from City ha ha )

Hope you bring it home and especially to manchester
you neva no we might one day be there ( i wish )
ok let the abuse start ie " you lot will never be there etc "

yes i am genuine when i say Best of Luck and i hope you there next year But maybe not in a few years

Good Luck

a city fan and a fan of manchester football

· Registered
542 Posts
paul!!! u paul u have a class name mate its just the way it sounds its great anyway hope u slip into religation this sat! oops i dint say that.. err gentleman people are fun people

no searioulsy we will represent manchester in all its glory! hehe glory glory see what i did

G

·
Nice to see you again Paul, don't be so much of a stranger on this rags forum. :D
Cheers for the good wishes, yet again, not many like you around.
Most pretend to be blue plastic seats.:D :p
Present for you anyway mate. :D

· Registered
510 Posts
mcfcpaul said:
Thought i would come in and wish you lluck in Japan.
Ok its not one of the major trophies but you deserve to be there with bein Euro champs and i cant think of a better club then you to represent Europe( apart from City ha ha )

Hope you bring it home and especially to manchester
you neva no we might one day be there ( i wish )
ok let the abuse start ie " you lot will never be there etc "

yes i am genuine when i say Best of Luck and i hope you there next year But maybe not in a few years

Good Luck

a city fan and a fan of manchester football
Thank you, mate!

· Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
forzaunited said:
paul!!! u paul u have a class name mate its just the way it sounds its great anyway hope u slip into religation this sat! oops i dint say that.. err gentleman people are fun people

no searioulsy we will represent manchester in all its glory! hehe glory glory see what i did

now i no you dnt want us to fall into relegation this week and to be relagated come may

ok i see by your age but you wont remember this but a good few years ago LiversXXt and there Blue brothers were both challenging for the top honours both home and in Europe..now wouldnt it be good if both Manchester clubs in a couple of years were doin the same..Sod the London clubs liversXXt clubs come to that Milan clubs any european clubs ...Lets have both Manchester Clubs dominating english and European football

· Registered
542 Posts
mcfcpaul said:
now i no you dnt want us to fall into relegation this week and to be relagated come may

ok i see by your age but you wont remember this but a good few years ago LiversXXt and there Blue brothers were both challenging for the top honours both home and in Europe..now wouldnt it be good if both Manchester clubs in a couple of years were doin the same..Sod the London clubs liversXXt clubs come to that Milan clubs any european clubs ...Lets have both Manchester Clubs dominating english and European football
i know where your coming from... i would rather be challenging city instead of liverpool as main rivals like ac milan vs inter.. it suits better but still some city fans near mine.. AHHH

26,045 Posts
Cheers Paul!

You dropped by to wish us well before the Champions League Finals too.

If only more Citeh fans are like you. :)

P.S. Everybody please be nice to Paul.... alright, as long as it is not nasty. ;)

· Smeghead Moderator
13,815 Posts
Ah Paul, you're back. :)

It must be like coming to visit your bigger, more successful brother. It's always a painful experience for you but we'll always welcome you with open arms. :D

Thanks for the good wishes for the World Club Cup. At the moment it's seen as a bit of a meaningless trophy but I'm hoping that in 10-20 years time it will be regarded as a major trophy and we'll be able to look back with pride and say in 2008 Manchester United were the World champions.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.