Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
Stephen said:
The London based clubs charge more for ticket prices because the London income is much higher than those which earn in the North. Londoners are richer than Mancunians based on income. Well known fact, as it costs more to live in London than the North.

So you can't really count being "10th" as a good thing.

Carly, from what I've read from your post, it seems you are pleased about the high ticket prices. How?

Thousands of reds, who have been attending United since the barren years and before that, have been priced out and cannot attend United games because of the price hikes.

14% increase last season, carley. 14%. Explain that. More price hikes expected and predicted for this season.

Oh, and where did you copy this from?
whenever you go abroad the place is filled with northerners with cash to burn coz they paid far less for the house they live in beer is cheaper everything costs less yet wages do not differ that much though . football pricing is now aligned with a night out at the theatre . we can whine and moan as much as we like the only way prices will drop is if players take huge wage cuts . if club did that they would be off to milan or barca etc . we can debate this till cows come home and it will change nowt . as carly said prices are average while product is great . and why are people digging about copying and pasting ? if a post is interesting why should you care if the poster didnt type it ?

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
Stephen said:
Because whenever we copy/paste something we get crucified for it, saying that the forum could get into trouble. One rule for one, another for another.
good point well made. as i have never cut or pasted anything bar jokes i havent been warned not to . and the point i think is if everything went up at the rate of 16 per cent we would be stringing brown up . the anger also stems from the niggling thought that its being used to finance the debt for the glazers and if we were a plc they would not rise as much . when you look at the latest tv deal they should be letting fans in for nothing

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
Stephen said:
If you act like a dick then I'll say it.

Carly has made posts which are laughable and I disagree with.
If you or another member made posts of the same nature then I'll reply to them with whatever nature they deserve.

I mean, Giggs to Sunderland.
that one could come back and bite you on the botty as keano is turning the mackems into the united retirement home ! i mean if its goos enough for the buck toothed jordan boffer that we know and love as the yorkie bar kid why not giggsy ? another thread i read said giggs was taking his fa coaching badges and utd had offered him role similar to ollies at club so you pay your money and you take your choice i suppose .

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
ok i see some cash earning potential here !!! we have for your delight a catchweight contest . in the red corner we have fighting out of wales via transylvania the beast from the east cccccaaaaaaaaaaaaaarlyyyyy

and in the other red corner hailing from parts unknown he says what he sees the manchester mauler stephen .

ok boys and girls no kneeing in nad sack or funching the lady bits this is a three knockdown fight the bell will not save you . i will manage you both and only take ten per cent of the take . i can get the winner a match up with abo and the loser a job on the railway . ladies an gennnnnelman place your bets

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
silly price rise in current economic climate but they obviously have plenty on a waiting list . the thing seems to be the normal working man will be priced out for the management class . the minute the club stop performing on the field they will be off like a shot and the traditional supporter base will have been alienated .

football was blue collar worker sport but its now white collar .

my days of going regularly are long gone due to shifts and family and finance but its now getting silly when the long standing season ticket holder is being alienated .

why they could not reward loyalty with price capped to inflation is beyond me as gate reciepts should not be only consideration .

trouble is when you tie your colours to the mast you cant swap . its not like mcdonalds burger costing 119 and bk 99p go to burger king and they well know it .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts