Manchester United Talk banner
21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
96 Posts
Stephen said:
Moan, Moan, Moan?!

What you gonna do, close the thread again 'cos it isn't supporting the point you made?

Or you gonna ban me, because I have an opinion? My OWN opinion?

I "moan" over threads that I feel are quite close to me; I couldn't give two wags over Giggs going to Sunderland because it's never going to happen in a million years.

Ticket prices have affected the majority of United's support over the past few decades, and no doubt more and more of United's support is gonna be priced out of paying £50-a-week per ticket.

This gets back to the Glazer family takeover, which has ripped the soul of United in two.

Moan? What do you expect me to do? Agree with yet another thread full of bull?
spot on mate

people who say

"oh its football these days tickets are going up everywhere"

well im sorry to dissapoint you but they are not

just because united are having a great season on the pitch, off it we are in turmoil

we made something like 60million this year which is nothing, then we spend all that on 1 years intrest of this massive 660 million quid debt

dont belive the shit that the club will say, its clear to see

uniteds ticket prices are going up further and further and will never stop or freeze,

a large % of the loyal die hard reds most local cant afford to go or wont go out of principle (i full understand why) and they are being replaced by execs who can afford it, therefore making the atmosphere week in week out very poor.

fc united are making great progress and next year thousands will be joining them :(

on the pitch we are seeing the best football played in years

off it, our club has died and been replaced by a corparate machine

end of
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
9,511 Posts
carlyluvsunited said:
Sadly the 'opinion' as you put it - that you have, has nothing to do with the
thread.

It's just a non-stop stream of "assumptions" and words you are trying to put into
my mouth.

You're guessing, making it up as you go, making odd accusations etc etc ...

Now that is very boring.

I'll make it even simpler for you.

Ignore my first post.

I'll rewrite you your own 'special' version here. One you can't moan and whinge about.

Here we go ...

Ticket Prices.

Let's talk about it.


There you go, how's that ?

Really interesting and fun to read I'm sure you agree.

This forum even gives Personalised threads too ... ;)

Pretty damn good huh
Hehe, patronising lil twert aren't ya.

I have an opinion on the ticket prices. Which is what this thread is about.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
4,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
haggler said:
good point well made. as i have never cut or pasted anything bar jokes i havent been warned not to
Don't be drawn into this Haggler, it's all nonsense and Stephen seems hell bent
on embrassing himself which, so far, he is doing a fine job of doing.

If he can show me one example of anyone being 'crucified' as he puts it - then fair
enough.

No one has ever been crucified about it - they have been asked to add the source
of the information and a mention for the author.

We have had some problems with copyright stuff recntly and we are trying to
assess the best way to deal with this.

Stephen seems to like it to sound all dramatic and over the top.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
9,511 Posts
carlyluvsunited said:
Don't be drawn into this Haggler, it's all nonsense and Stephen seems hell bent
on embrassing himself which, so far, he is doing a fine job of doing.

If he can show me one example of anyone being 'crucified' as he puts it - then fair
enough.

No one has ever been crucified about it - they have been asked to add the source
of the information and a mention for the author.

We have had some problems with copyright stuff recntly and we are trying to
assess the best way to deal with this.

Stephen seems to like it to sound all dramatic and over the top.
Yet you go and copy and paste from articles across the board and claim them as your own.

I proved that you copied one from the Start and the Sun about Neville; then another user said you copied something from UWS.

You tell us that to add a source to any copied material, if not then the forum could get into trouble. Fair does if this is true, but why doesn't apply to everyone.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
4,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Stephen said:
Yet you go and copy and paste from articles across the board and claim them as your own.

I proved that you copied one from the Start and the Sun about Neville; then another user said you copied something from UWS.

You tell us that to add a source to any copied material, if not then the forum could get into trouble. Fair does if this is true, but why doesn't apply to everyone.
*yawn*

Because we have not made a hard and fast ruling on copy/pasting etc etc - today
it has been done in the Man Utd chat forum and yesterday - did we say
anything ?

No we didn't - you are again making it up as you go ...

Once we do make a decision then of course we will ALL follow the rules.

Right now though we are not making a big deal of it ...

So where did we crucify anyone ?

Show me ...

It's only you making the big deal of it.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
9,511 Posts
carlyluvsunited said:
*yawn*

Because we have not made a hard and fast ruling on copy/pasting etc etc - today
it has been done in the Man Utd chat forum and yesterday - did we say
anything ?

No we didn't - you are again making it up as you go ...

Once we do make a decision then of course we will ALL follow the rules.

Right now though we are not making a big deal of it ...

So where did we crucify anyone ?

Show me ...

It's only you making the big deal of it.
You just chat shit carly. This admin rights gone to your head.

You copied and paste from website x, paste here with no reference.
I copy from website y, paste here and get told to put a link to an article, otherwise the forum blows up.

It's not that I'm moaning about, it's that it's one rule for one, another for another.

Then you have the Liverpool threads made by yourself yesterday, why delete them? One of the better debates on here for a long while.

Does my head in that this forum has to be so correct in everything. EVERY other forum I am on is so different to these. The admins are lenient and are on a level with the members, only there to make sure the forum is running smothley, and not there to boss people about.

I believe the aim of this forum is to be the best United forum on the net? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Long way to go yet.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
96 Posts
agreed im used to abit for lenient posting

also none of this goody goody atitude where you cant have ago at man united or else your an idiot

loads of copy and pasting does my head in, cause its not your opinion its nicked, plus its crap anyway

giggs to sunderland..............

BREAKING NEWS

FERGIE SACKED HES GONE TO DERBY

WE HAVE KEVIN KEEGAN
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,238 Posts
Stephen said:
Yet you go and copy and paste from articles across the board and claim them as your own.

I proved that you copied one from the Start and the Sun about Neville; then another user said you copied something from UWS.

You tell us that to add a source to any copied material, if not then the forum could get into trouble. Fair does if this is true, but why doesn't apply to everyone.

are you a bully to women pick on me stephen stop makin people angry ive been there it gets you noticed but it takes ages to get rid of the stigma be cool and chill out give your view and dont make me or anyone angry
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
4,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Stephen said:
You just chat shit carly. This admin rights gone to your head.

You copied and paste from website x, paste here with no reference.
I copy from website y, paste here and get told to put a link to an article, otherwise the forum blows up.

It's not that I'm moaning about, it's that it's one rule for one, another for another.

Then you have the Liverpool threads made by yourself yesterday, why delete them? One of the better debates on here for a long while.

Does my head in that this forum has to be so correct in everything. EVERY other forum I am on is so different to these. The admins are lenient and are on a level with the members, only there to make sure the forum is running smothley, and not there to boss people about.

I believe the aim of this forum is to be the best United forum on the net? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Long way to go yet.
Well it's only you that is moaning about it.

Everyone I have explained the copyright stuff to and links/sources etc etc ...
has agreed it's a good idea.

As I already said - we aren't making a firm decision etc etc etc go read it again.

Every member has the right to delete their own threads if they choose to ...

I chose to - and don't need a reason for it either, sorry.

We have a forum here where the members can post any problems or grievance
they may have - and we encourage them to use it ... myself especially - as can be
seen in the thread asking for ideas for the development of this site........but itis
hardly used - nobody has any problems - if they do we make sure it is sorted out
quickly for them.....

it's only you who has the problems.

And you post them all in the middle of a thread that has nothing to do with any of
it !!

Now this one is a waste of time as well......nice !

Oooh I nearly forgot ...

Watch your language please - 1st warning ;)
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
9,511 Posts
fazman said:
are you a bully to women pick on me stephen stop makin people angry ive been there it gets you noticed but it takes ages to get rid of the stigma be cool and chill out give your view and dont make me or anyone angry
If you act like a dick then I'll say it.

Carly has made posts which are laughable and I disagree with.
If you or another member made posts of the same nature then I'll reply to them with whatever nature they deserve.

I mean, Giggs to Sunderland.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
9,511 Posts
haggler said:
and rather than let this turn into a slanging match why not delete this one too ?
And every other one on the board!!! :D

Now Carly, this is a thread which deserves closing or deleting. It's way off topic and adds nothing to the forum.

The Liverpool threads yesterday, however, were a good discussion and I was enjoying listening to (or reading :D) everyone else's views. I cannot get my head around why that was posted.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,238 Posts
Stephen said:
If you act like a dick then I'll say it.

Carly has made posts which are laughable and I disagree with.
If you or another member made posts of the same nature then I'll reply to them with whatever nature they deserve.

I mean, Giggs to Sunderland.

look you fool not everyone has the same knowledge as others you have to get used to that . I went through the same thing it takes gettin used to not everyone follows footy in and out but they like to chat so they come on here to talk about it .

and if you want to call me a xxck then pm me and we will chat that way
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
9,511 Posts
fazman said:
look you fool not everyone has the same knowledge as others you have to get used to that . I went through the same thing it takes gettin used to not everyone follows footy in and out but they like to chat so they come on here to talk about it .

and if you want to call me a xxck then pm me and we will chat that way
Yeah, not saying that though am I?

I haven't said, yeah you called Scholes rubbish so you're not a top red. For example.

It's pure idioticy that I don't get.
 

·
He wipes front to back
Joined
·
27,654 Posts
Stephen said:
If you act like a dick then I'll say it.

Carly has made posts which are laughable and I disagree with.
If you or another member made posts of the same nature then I'll reply to them with whatever nature they deserve.

I mean, Giggs to Sunderland.
that one could come back and bite you on the botty as keano is turning the mackems into the united retirement home ! i mean if its goos enough for the buck toothed jordan boffer that we know and love as the yorkie bar kid why not giggsy ? another thread i read said giggs was taking his fa coaching badges and utd had offered him role similar to ollies at club so you pay your money and you take your choice i suppose .
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,329 Posts
i think carly has touched on a subject which some members find abit...erm...tender?!

im not getting involved as its nothing to do with me(nor other members)........SO!!!

BACK ON TOPIC!

ticket prices suck.
like people have said, there will always be more fillings seats at OT with the size of the club!
i don't go that often just a handful of games a season, and it annoys me that it costs what it costs.
which is why i can relate to ST holders who pay all of it up front and then a possibility of paying 6 games upfront for acs is MADNESS!!
im on the waiting list for an ST but im getting a bad feeling about it all......
 

·
He wipes front to back
Joined
·
27,654 Posts
ok i see some cash earning potential here !!! we have for your delight a catchweight contest . in the red corner we have fighting out of wales via transylvania the beast from the east cccccaaaaaaaaaaaaaarlyyyyy

and in the other red corner hailing from parts unknown he says what he sees the manchester mauler stephen .

ok boys and girls no kneeing in nad sack or funching the lady bits this is a three knockdown fight the bell will not save you . i will manage you both and only take ten per cent of the take . i can get the winner a match up with abo and the loser a job on the railway . ladies an gennnnnelman place your bets
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,467 Posts
Calm Down, Calm Down people.



Can we try stick to the topic from now on. If you have something off topic
to say then use the pm system or say it in the support and feedback section.
Tis quite simple really.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,238 Posts
Stephen said:
Yeah, not saying that though am I?

I haven't said, yeah you called Scholes rubbish so you're not a top red. For example.

It's pure idioticy that I don't get.
who the hell gives you the right to say im a top red or not im older than you been to hundreds of games i can have my view . I said I love scholes but he isnt in my strongest eleven anymore my view Im not bothered whether you think im a top red to be honest I dont know u
 
21 - 40 of 48 Posts
Top