Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got this game for xmas, im so bad at it, its by far the hardest tiger woods made.

At the start when you're a rookie doing 18 holes with a good score is impossible!

for anyone who has got it.........how do you turn unrealized potential into skill?

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
-zuco- said:
Practice makes perfect :)

Gimme a shout if you want a beating online :p
Indeed, Practice makes perfect ;)

Gimme a shout if you want a beating in real life zuco mate :p

btw, I still play Tiger Woods 2004, I think it's still the best for game play, and that the later editions focused too much on the technical aspect and the game play and fun was henced reduced, plus it was hard....!!

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i was ace at 2004, used to be able to go round like 18 under par atleast every time!

This time though im lucky to play a round 18 over par :D :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
SolskjaertheLegend said:
i was ace at 2004, used to be able to go round like 18 under par atleast every time!

This time though im lucky to play a round 18 over par :D :rolleyes:
Yeah, my best ever score is at St. Andrews, everything easiest, can't remember the score, but drove every green, eagles galore.........;):D

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Keano4taoiseach said:
Yeah, my best ever score is at St. Andrews, everything easiest, can't remember the score, but drove every green, eagles galore.........;):D
lol yeah, St Andrews was the easiest by miles

i remember winning tournaments on stupid scores like -50 when the computer struggled to make -10 :rolleyes:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts