Manchester United Talk banner

Time Differences, Champions League & Free to Air TV

671 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  sparkic 
Yeah man I live in Melbourne and I know what you mean. I cannot wait till the daylight savings happen because then games start at 4:45am KO and end by 7am and I leave the house to go to school at 7:30am. At the moment the games start live at 6:45 and I can only watch the 1st half. So even if its earlier when daylight savings happen which means I got to wake up earlier I am happier because I can watch the whole game lol And yeah I know exactly what you mean about the sleeping thing! I fall asleep on the train and miss my stop and I then gota take the train back to my stop and rush to school or I fall asleep on the tram and the tram driver has to wake me up and I always fall asleep in class but ANYTHING FOR MANU UNITED!

Well I used to live in Europe and the Champions League games start at 7:45 pm in local English time and it used to start 8:45pm where I used to live: Croatia. Umm when I visited London EPL games were just like here in Australia, only on pay tv. Im not 100% sure about Champions League because I wasn't there during that time. When I was in Croatia Champions League TV was free just like it is on SBS in Australia and also DSF is free which is the German provider. I had a satillite dish which let me watch Champions League for free on Italia 1 I think (not 100% sure).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.