Manchester United Talk banner
41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
United's masseuse
6,296 Posts
No you'd just be using a hairdryer :p

And it is good advice, I'm sure they'd win the league. You could go the full monty if they win Europe too ;)
Yes, maybe its not as bad as it sounds - I remember myself saying i would do anything for United to be successful for the years to come ..
So, um .. yeah. Time to prove it maybe? :D

·
www.InTheFreeRole.com
5,268 Posts
Yes, maybe its not as bad as it sounds - I remember myself saying i would do anything for United to be successful for the years to come ..
So, um .. yeah. Time to prove it maybe? :D
Could be just the motivation we need this season, I'd get on the phone to em now before its too late ;)

...Not sure it would have the desired effect coming from Fergie :rofl::eek:fftopic2:

·
United's masseuse
6,296 Posts
Woo Hoo..! Boobies:p

This thread is ridiculous, no one actually taking it serious:D
True :D

Could be just the motivation we need this season, I'd get on the phone to em now before its too late ;)

...Not sure it would have the desired effect coming from Fergie :rofl::eek:fftopic2:
I would do with just transmitting that little motivation they need, i`ll let the rest to Fergie - won`t interfere with his managing, for sure. I`m sure he would ask for my service when in need for some confidence in his lads.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Hi all new here and a lifelong Red , no we dont need a new coach but what we need is a ball winner in the centre of the midfield , Scholes has never been a tackler and Carrick sits to deep he invites the attack and midfield to come at us , look at Gerrad he roamed free at our place so did Barry for Villa and Porto came through the middle like a hot knife through butter , it just puts the defence under a lot more pressure IMO , Anderson hasnt stepped up this season and we are missing Hargreaves a guy who is a proven ball winner .

Watching Rooney , Tevez tracking back so deep hurts they shouldnt have to and its a long way back up the other end for them , if anyone says Rooney looks tired then ask yourselfs is it anywonder the amount of pitch he covers .

·
Registered
32 Posts
Whilst Carlos Quieroz was instrumental in the last few seasons for united, and whilst i feel united do miss him a bit at times. I think united are doing just fine at the moment. We have a lot of injuries, we are playing a lot of games in a short space of time but we are still top with a game in hand in the league and still in all 5 competitions. Im not sure what more you can ask for.

41 - 50 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.