Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am publishing this in here as its nothing to do with football but people's attitudes to others.

I would ask you now to refrain from slagging off people from the city and area of Liverpool as bindippers, granny stabbers and giro champions etc etc - very boring and very inaccurate.

I have had a pm from a scouser, a scouser who also supports Manchester United who, like ME, hails from the banks of the River Mersey, at the other end!! He has asked me in all fairness for people to stop stereotyping us Scousers and try to get a life.

I agree. To some of you its a way of life, but let me remind you that the city of our own team has more crime and crime related problems than Liverpool and also has more drug problems per month than Liverpool does in a year.

It is boring - so go and do the Chelski fans for a change ;)

·
Banned
4,956 Posts
Red Devil said:
I am publishing this in here as its nothing to do with football but people's attitudes to others.

I would ask you now to refrain from slagging off people from the city and area of Liverpool as bindippers, granny stabbers and giro champions etc etc - very boring and very inaccurate.

I have had a pm from a scouser, a scouser who also supports Manchester United who, like ME, hails from the banks of the River Mersey, at the other end!! He has asked me in all fairness for people to stop stereotyping us Scousers and try to get a life.

I agree. To some of you its a way of life, but let me remind you that the city of our own team has more crime and crime related problems than Liverpool and also has more drug problems per month than Liverpool does in a year.

It is boring - so go and do the Chelski fans for a change ;)
'Bin dippers' is OK.......we all know its not true its just funny thats all - I agree with you on the other names though.

I saw on that Redissue or whatever its called some really nasty names ythey call Liverpool people - so nasty I refuse to write them here.......

I have friends in Halewood and Speke and I call them 'Bin Dippers' all the time, lol.......they get me back by telling me I'm a 'Gypo' 'gypsy'from Romania !!! :eek:

All good fun - I know what you mean about cruel names though and I agree with you on this point :) ...............ya dipper :eek:

S

·
0 Posts
The rivalry and hatred between Manchester and Liverpool goes back hundreds of years, well before it entered into football and your message on a UNITED forum is not going to change one thing at all. In fact i think its disgraceful to even post that on a UNITED forum.
Also please get your facts right.
Crime in Liverpool is HIGHER than in Manchester.
Drug related offences in Liverpool are HIGHER than in Manchester.
Offences against elderly people are HIGHER in Liverpool than Manchester.
(figures can be found easily, if you cant be bothered i will find and post for people to see the FACTS ).

What are you going to ask next? That the United fans covered in shit and bottles of urine forgive the scouse scum that did it. Or the many UNITED fans slashed walking through Stanley park buy the scum a beer .?

You'll be telling us next that they weren't responsible for the deaths of 39 Italians, or the death of 96 of their own fans was nothing to do with them.

Sorry mate you'll get no joy from me regarding your message and i think you'll get the same from many REDS on that score.

·
Banned
4,956 Posts
SALFORD RED said:
The rivalry and hatred between Manchester and Liverpool goes back hundreds of years, well before it entered into football and your message on a UNITED forum is not going to change one thing at all. In fact i think its disgraceful to even post that on a UNITED forum.
(figures can be found easily, if you cant be bothered i will find and post for people to see the FACTS ).

What are you going to ask next? That the United fans covered in shit and bottles of urine forgive the scouse scum that did it. Or the many UN

ITED fans slashed walking through Stanley park buy the scum a beer .?

You'll be telling us next that they weren't responsible for the deaths of 39 Italians, or the death of 96 of their own fans was nothing to do with them.

Sorry mate you'll get no joy from me regarding your message and i think you'll get the same from many REDS on that score.
I watched 'MacIntyres Underworld' talking about some guy called 'Cocky'.....Warren somebody or other.......

He was from Liverpool and is the first drugs billionaire in UK !!!!

On this programme they stated that 50% of all drugs in the UK come out of Liverpool - so its physically impossible for Manchester to beat this !!!

Nice sig 'RED' :D :D

S

·
0 Posts
carlyluvsunited said:
I watched 'MacIntyres Underworld' talking about some guy called 'Cocky'.....Warren somebody or other.......

He was from Liverpool and is the first drugs billionaire in UK !!!!

On this programme they stated that 50% of all drugs in the UK come out of Liverpool - so its physically impossible for Manchester to beat this !!!

Nice sig 'RED' :D :D

Curtis "cocky" Warren certainly has a lot of drug related deaths on his hands.
It annoys me when people post stuff that is the total opposit of the TRUE FACTS.

Glad you like my sig. ;)

·
Banned
4,956 Posts
SALFORD RED said:
Curtis "cocky" Warren certainly has a lot of drug related deaths on his hands.
It annoys me when people post stuff that is the total opposit of the TRUE FACTS.

Glad you like my sig. ;)
Curtis "cocky" Warren yes this is the man.

He could hardly write his own name but he remembered over 2000 phone numbers from the top of his head !!! Just goes to show how rife the drugs are in Liverpool though for him to make this £1 billion !!!

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
SALFORD RED said:

What are you going to ask next? That the United fans covered in shit and bottles of urine forgive the scouse scum that did it. Or the many UNITED fans slashed walking through Stanley park buy the scum a beer .?

I strongly suggest that you get a life. Your over reaction is well OTT. I never said anything about the fans of either Liverpool OR Everton and well you know it, stop reading stuff that is not there.

S

·
0 Posts
Red Devil said:
I strongly suggest that you get a life. Your over reaction is well OTT. I never said anything about the fans of either Liverpool OR Everton and well you know it, stop reading stuff that is not there.
Oh so fans of Liverpool or Everton are not people from Liverpool. :confused: ok. :rolleyes:
And you are the one who should stop reading things that aren't there, making things up and posting that Manchester is worse than Liverpool for crime, drugs and such.

OTT ? I think not. You'd get the same , or worse, if you said that to ANY Manc.

Never thought i would see a UNITED forum admin scouser in Sutton Coldfield telling Mancs not to abuse scousers.

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
SALFORD RED said:
Never thought i would see a UNITED forum admin scouser in Sutton Coldfield telling Mancs not to abuse scousers.
precisely why I posted this, your bias becomes you. Or do you just follow the sheep, like most others?

now, go back to post one and look for a nice little smilie and tell me what it signifies?

hint: ;)

S

·
0 Posts
Mancs slag scousers, scousers slag Mancs. Leeds slag Mancs, Mancs slag Leeds. Birmingham slag Wolverhampto, Wolverhampton slag Birmingham. Derby slag Leicester, Leicester slag Derby. Everybody slags cockneys. Happens between every city in the country, always has, always will. Never going to change.

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
SALFORD RED said:
Mancs slag scousers, scousers slag Mancs. Leeds slag Mancs, Mancs slag Leeds. Birmingham slag Wolverhampto, Wolverhampton slag Birmingham. Derby slag Leicester, Leicester slag Derby. Everybody slags cockneys. Happens between every city in the country, always has, always will. Never going to change.
Baa! :D

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Is there only one of you capable of actually reading my post? I am not refering to any interclub rivalry elsewhere, but only in here am I asking to back off - it boring and repetitive and extremely childish. I was asked by another to ask that this be curtailed somewhat.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts