Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 257 Posts

·
Banned
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im sure nobody will make an offer for him, but can we offer him + some money for a player like benzema , ribery....even lennon. anybody feels the same ?
his salary is a waste of money. im not bashing the poor guy, id really like him to improve and stay here but i dont think its possible.

anyone feels like we should get rid of nani ?

Z

·
0 Posts
Did you know we just won a trophy today?

Bloody hell :rolleyes:

Doooooooooom and gloooooooooooooom

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
im sure nobody will make an offer for him, but can we offer him + some money for a player like benzema , ribery....even lennon. anybody feels the same ?
his salary is a waste of money. im not bashing the poor guy, id really like him to improve and stay here but i dont think its possible.

You will get some stick for this thread :p

There is absolutely NO point 'getting rid' of Nani. he is still young and needs time to develop.
he is nowhere near ready for a regular first team slot, but he can still show flashes of brilliance.
I happen to think he has been better recently than at the start of the season.
Scored 2 screamers last month if Im not mistaken.

As a lot of members on here know, Im not the biggest fan of Nani and have never really rated him.
I dont think he is United class, but I want him to stay and do well. He could develop, we will have to
wait and see, but at least give him a chance. We cant just get rid. He cost over 15 million ffs.

·
Least popular Moderator
24,837 Posts
No.

Nani is the most frustrating player we've got, even more so than Ronaldo was, but he still has talent.

If he's still playing like this in a year, then we can talk about it....

·
TROLOLOLOL
4,076 Posts
MARKET vALUE OF 10-12 MILL I SAY BUT hes a winner......................

he ****ed me off again today bt so did alot of the team inc Ronaldo

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
i think its time we sold rooney and ronaldo too and signed someone like ryan babel and ricardo fuller we need the best players here at this club:rolleyes:

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
No.

Nani is the most frustrating player we've got, even more so than Ronaldo was, but he still has talent.

If he's still playing like this in a year, then we can talk about it....
Good point. You can add that to the end of my last post.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
good one canto:D I don't think we're gonna sell Nani. Fergie still believes he'll gonna be something. Especialy if Ronaldo will leave. btw: funny thing at the celabrations, i don't know if somebody noticed, but after Ronaldo put the trophy on his head, Nani did the same. Jees, i hope he won't get an operation to be like Ronaldo as well

S

·
0 Posts
Two words..

First word..4 letters...1st letter...F, last letter K, also has the letters C & U in it.

second word...3 letters....1st letter ...O, last letter...F, also has a letter F in it.

FFS we've got some right frigging idiots on this forum lately.:fyou:

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
NO. Simple as, he's good enough and will develop. I think this season especially this year, he's shown alot of improvement and is beginning to learn when to release the ball etc.

He has a thunderous shot on him, and decent pace. Really no point of getting rid of him who better will we get for his age?

·
Banned
9,926 Posts

Same...but he's not showing any signs of proression. Ronaldo had his flaws when h first arrived, but he pushed on and improved....

I better not say anything else or I'll be moaned at for bashing Nani as usual :mad:

·
I'm so gorgeous they want to arrest me
8,772 Posts
NO. Simple as, he's good enough and will develop. I think this season especially this year, he's shown alot of improvement and is beginning to learn when to release the ball etc.

He has a thunderous shot on him, and decent pace. Really no point of getting rid of him who better will we get for his age?

I actually think he has deproved(is that a word)?????? Last season he was more consistent. This season he has been shocking.

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
Two words..

First word..4 letters...1st letter...F, last letter K, also has the letters C & U in it.

second word...3 letters....1st letter ...O, last letter...F, also has a letter F in it.

FFS we've got some right frigging idiots on this forum lately.:fyou:
i started that trend :);):p

in all honesty why would we sell a player who has the potiental to be one of the worlds best wingers he has all the atributes needed he just needs to get is descion making yup to scratch and how to you get that? with experince how do you gain experince? with games which is something hes been lacking this season

he wil come good m sure of it

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
One of them is a mod :eek:
think you and keano should have a pay per view fight in madison square gardens :p

tbf lads ye should sort it out yer both men well keano is almost a man :p but ya get my point there's no point holding a grudge with someone over an opinion because thats what footballs all about tbh

·
Least popular Moderator
24,837 Posts
think you and keano should have a pay per view fight in madison square gardens :p

tbf lads ye should sort it out yer both men well keano is almost a man :p but ya get my point there's no point holding a grudge with someone over an opinion because thats what footballs all about tbh
My opinion aswell.

To be honest my opinions is between both of them. Nani does get critisced too much, and we should'nt even be entertaining the thought of selling him right now, but he has still been pretty shocking more often than not this season...

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
My opinion aswell.

To be honest my opinions is between both of them. Nani does get critisced too much, and we should'nt even be entertaining the thought of selling him right now, but he has still been pretty shocking more often than not this season...
if you werent alowed express your opion then football would lose some of the magic it has therwes not many other sports where you ca sit in a pub and chat four hours on end to a fella who might be 20 years older then you about evrything and try explain football becuase you cant its just part of the magic that evryone has there own opioion and very raely ever see two people with eaxctly the same opioon on everything so whats the point in baring a grudge and throwing in sly digs at each other yer both mods and both do terrific work on the site and without the BOTH of ye it wouldnt be as good a place as it is so sort it out lads!

ya i agree he comes in for stick alot more then what he should and imo his performances of late have been some of the best of the season so far! so to say we should sell him is abit of a joke tbh

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
NO!!!

He frustrated me and mates all evening long, but the kid has talent.

Very Early in the game (must have been within the first 15 minutes) he single-handedly waltzed through the middle of the pitch (which was brilliant) and then instead of passing to Ronaldo, who was unmarked on the right, he passed to Welbeck who was marked by two Spurs players (which was *****).

That to me sums up this boy. Bags of talent, but his decision-making is poor and he doesn't look up often enough.

He constantly tries to play litle flicks or backheels that don't come of, because he is a very slow learner.

I'm serious.... Nani is so thick that he makes Darren Fletcher look intelligent. ;)

this kid will need another season or two before he finally 'gets' it. But when he cuts out his silly nonsense and when he leans when to keep it simple and when to be fancy, when to trie to thread a through ball through the middle and when to pass out wide, he will be a very, very good player.

You can't teach talent, but players who are slow learners can eventually learn through experience.

So I say keep him.

1 - 20 of 257 Posts