Manchester United Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm just starting this thread to tell people to move on, the finals over and there's still so much hate about Terry.

I don't like the guy but even I know when enoughs enough. He's already punished himself more than anyone else ever could.

Just to lay things to rest I'm reposting these two images of him. Once you see them you'll agree. He looks like a man waiting for death. :(

It's not the United way to revel in others misery and I know that all the people on this board are better than that.

[COLOR="Red"]IMAGES DELETED BY CARLY - THEY CLEARLY HAVE 'GETTY IMAGES' ON THEM !

AS I HAVE SAID BEFORE 'GETTY IMAGES' ARE NOT TO BE MESSED WITH. THEY
HAVE SUED OTHER FORUMS AND THEY WILL SUE US TOO.[/COLOR]

Z

·
0 Posts
He's an horrible scumbag. He spat on Tevez and you defend him? :confused:

He deseres all the stick he gets and I hope it haunts him for the rest of his career :)

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
I second that!
It's disgusting to be spat on and I doubt John Terry would have done that to an England colleague or someone taller and stronger than Carlos Tevez.

Would John Terry have done that to Wayne Rooney or Nemanja Vidic? Erm.....no, don't think so. That is school yard bully behaviour and has no place in professional football.

I'm especially disgusted, because John Terry has such a good reputation, even after he berates referees week in, week out, he is still allowed to be spoken of in glowing terms. ENOUGH! The man is a disrespectful bully!

I was told that this type of reaction is akin to what a Liverpool fan would do. What utter uneducated nonsense!

John Terry is a hypocrite and a disrespectful bully and I don't care if Carlos Tevez does not care - I CARE - I AM FULLY DISGUSTED that one of my heroes was spat on.

·
23,699 Posts
-zuco- said:
He's an horrible scumbag. He spat on Tevez and you defend him? :confused:

He deseres all the stick he gets and I hope it haunts him for the rest of his career :)
IF he indeed did what he is alleged to have done, he SHOULD NOT escape unpunished for justice's sake.

But thus far, he is found guilty by United fans only and the evidences are circumstantial but inconclusive. Nothing offical or damning from neutral parties too. Neither have we heard any United staff or player complaining.

Wait and see?

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
Opening a thread to ask United fans to stop the
John Terry bashing is asking for trouble !!

As for the 'spitting incident', I'm sure Carlos Tevez
is big enough and ugly enough to stand up for himself ...
he is no 8 stone weakling trust me ... that's if it indeed
happened ... why concern ouirselves with such behaviour
anyway.

John Terry is a beaten man ...
Chelsea are a beaten team ...
United are The Champions of Europe ...
Let's just stick to this from now on.

(And no more Getty Images used thanks ;) )

Thread closed !

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.