Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Rustling & Hustling
8,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks a quality player and he's only 17.

He's a winger but I think he can also play upfront.

Has 3 goals and 4 assists in 13 games for Stuttgart this season.

·
The Chosen Juan
4,690 Posts
WHY WOULD YOU MAKE THIS THREAD IN THE TRANSFER SECTION WITHOUT US BEING LINKED???

Fuck sake Brian, I got really excited then :(:banghead:.

This guy is a legit wonderkid. He reminds me of Thomas Muller, & he's potentially better IMO. I think he's definitely a striker, but he is more than capable of playing along that attacking midfield line. I'd love it if we signed him, he'll probably end up a Bayern player sooner rather than later though.

·
Rustling & Hustling
8,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
WHY WOULD YOU MAKE THIS THREAD IN THE TRANSFER SECTION WITHOUT US BEING LINKED???

f**k sake Brian, I got really excited then :(:banghead:.

This guy is a legit wonderkid. He reminds me of Thomas Muller, & he's potentially better IMO. I think he's definitely a striker, but he is more than capable of playing along that attacking midfield line. I'd love it if we signed him, he'll probably end up a Bayern player sooner rather than later though.
I haven't saw much of him but I'm going on what I've been told. Apparently he can become as good as he wants to be. He's a similar type of player to Shaqiri?

Don't worry, The Sun or The Daily Mail will have us linked with him before the end of the season anyway :p

·
The Chosen Juan
4,690 Posts
I haven't saw much of him but I'm going on what I've been told. Apparently he can become as good as he wants to be. He's a similar type of player to Shaqiri?

Don't worry, The Sun or The Daily Mail will have us linked with him before the end of the season anyway :p
He's got a powerful shot on him and is seriously fast, but I think the comparison with Shaqiri ends there. Timo isn't as strong as him, but he has a better work rate, is already a better finisher & I think he'll be a more consistent player too. I'd be surprised if Werner doesn't become a world class player.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts