Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
And how are we supposed to afford this?

If we get £80m for Ronaldo it will cost as much as that for one of these.

Please move this to the transfer forum.

·
Registered
6,607 Posts
According to the News of the World tomorrow is Tuesday, Monday has been cancelled through lack of interest. For NOTW read The Sun!! No news? Invent it!

Moved to transfer chat

·
hates City
2,913 Posts
Here we go again. August is far. Get ready for another transfer saga with the lies of the mob from Madrid and media crap

·
Registered
49 Posts
Anyone buying the NOTW aka the SUN, are reading something that is not worth throwing on the local rubbish tip. I would rather go out and buy the BEANO, that would be more intelligent reading. Although that publication does not give us anything soccer related it keeps us on planet earth. Real Madrid who are they????. Ronaldo, who is he, he is the best that any team in the premier league have got.

·
TROLOLOLOL
4,077 Posts
I heard we are swapping Ronaldo for Messi,Henry,Etoo,Iniesta,Xavi,Kaka,Robhino,Ribery,Ronaldhino,Beckham,Pele,Zico,Maldini,Redknapp,Ferguson,Linekear,Hansen,Rod Stewart,Mr Blobby,Snoopy & Homer Simpson....Plus we get £240,000,000 on top.

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
Yesss, I can't wait for this to happen..!:D:D
News of the World is Always Right..!!!
Cya Ronnie, Hello Kaka and Ribery, we are going to be unstoppable next season..
All we need now is to get Victor Valdes in goal aswell, that would be Brillant..!;)

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
That pile of garbage isn't worth the ink & paper that is used to print it. Please for the love of God, stop posting these crappy transfer rumours.

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
This wasn't just on NOTW but also on sky sports TV, they had Premier League news on there and it is true, if Ronaldo wishes to leave, Fergie this time will not hesitate to let him go, a bid is in place for Kaka and Ribery, BUT..... at the moment Ronaldo is staying because he has said he wants to stay.

·
Registered
6,607 Posts
The main thing that makes me suspicious is that Kaka turned down mega bucks to go to City and he was under threat from Italy to stay, or else. So why would he want to come to us and could we afford him. He would demand a damn sight more than Ronaldo is on.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts