Portsmouth v Everton 1245 GMT

1500 GMT KICK-OFFS
Blackburn v West Ham
Stoke v Middlesbrough
Tottenham v Chelsea
West Brom v Bolton

LATER GAME
Newcastle v Arsenal 1730 GMT

Anyone watching Portsmouth v Everton? Quality stream here if anyone wants it: Veetle - View Channel

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
He looked a bit confused though, didn't really know who was gonna take it until the last second. And it went in off the post too so it would have been a great save if he did get to it.

Everton are dominating now.

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
living on the edge of brummie land and in an area of mainly villa fans always had a liking for them but i must admit with all the problems everton have had this season think they are playing really well and could easily pose more of a challenge than villa come the run-in for a top four place

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
living on the edge of brummie land and in an area of mainly villa fans always had a liking for them but i must admit with all the problems everton have had this season think they are playing really well and could easily pose more of a challenge than villa come the run-in for a top four place
Yeah Moyes has done well with no strikers this season. Imagine when everyone is fit though, Jo, Saha, Yakubu, that's quite a strike-force!

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Yeah Moyes has done well with no strikers this season. Imagine when everyone is fit though, Jo, Saha, Yakubu, that's quite a strike-force!

still not convinced about jo...but if they are all firing wish em well, would love to see saha have a good run without injury interrupting him every few games

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah Saha was one of my favourite players when he was with us. I still maintain that when he's fit he's one of the best strikers in the world. He has everything, pace, power, aerial ability, good finisher, great long shot, good passer, everything you need from a top class centre forward. It'd be good to see him doing well at Everton.

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
despite the piss takes always thought crouch is good goalscorer...mate of mine few years ago took me to see him when he was at villa after id ribbed him for ages.......cant remeber the match not very memorable but he came on and his touch. passing and ball control actually took me by surprise a bit. in certain teams with the right set up the guy is great

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I missed the goal, I was making chicken burgers :(

Looks like Portsmouth are on top now.

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
despite the piss takes always thought crouch is good goalscorer...mate of mine few years ago took me to see him when he was at villa after id ribbed him for ages.......cant remeber the match not very memorable but he came on and his touch. passing and ball control actually took me by surprise a bit. in certain teams with the right set up the guy is great
He did quite well at Liverpool I thought, but even when he scored he'd be dropped for the next game because Benitez is such a spastic.

He's surprisingly good on the ball for someone so big.

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
He did quite well at Liverpool I thought, but even when he scored he'd be dropped for the next game because Benitez is such a spastic.

He's surprisingly good on the ball for someone so big.
brilliantly for us rafa has the most unique selection policy i have ever seen in 30 yrs of watching football

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
and fellani has sorted his hair..to some degree...he's gone for the rio and brown look of a few years ago
:p Apparently Moyes told him to sort the barnet out, by either shaving it or doing it like he has in braids or w/e :)

Decent game this, Baines' free kick was pretty sweet although I think James should of done better. I can see Everton nicking this late on though through a set piece or something, although Pompey look quite strong at the moment.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts