Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
I don't blame Kuszczak because I don't think it was meant as a shot! Abel was surprised himself when that goal went in, he didn't race off celebrating like he tried the shot and scored It was a complete fluke. It wasn't a mistake by Kuszczak!

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
carlyluvsunited said:
Watch the goal again..........closely........

He looked up......and then hit it with the OUTSIDE of his right foot !!

Would you do that from the right side of the field if it was meant as a cross ?

No......

Very good goal I say........

Yeah, you can hit the ball with the outside of your boot to swing it in. You get more curl and spin! I use the techniques to cross sometimes when I play. I have seen Rooney do it! It takes practice but you can do it!

Then another player can run in and finish. That one just had good power and curl and creped past Kuszczak. He looked up ....... and ... loads of players do that to pass and to shoot!

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
RichardsReds said:
I've seen VDS mess up plenty of times, or at least, he could have done better. TC is doing fine for us really. Anyone who complains about his performances needs to watch some other keepers. He don't even play regularly and has been composed for us. I rate him.

I agree RR ! One what maybe ranked as a mistake does no define him as a keeper!
He is still a very good keeper! I hope he serves United for many more years!

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
carlyluvsunited said:
And this is the point where the thread now wonders off in some kind of parallel world and turns into a war as one side accuses the other of calling TK a useless keeper, lmao

Remember the thread is all about TK admitting HE made a mistake......:p

He's a great keeper Carly ... face it! :mad: It was no mistake Carly!!!!

:D :D

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Shadow_ said:
Nice to see these opinions :) Kuszczak is young keeper but very ambitious, and he'll play better and better. Ferguson gives him a lot of chances to play and for example during match with Arsenal when VDS was injured, Kuszczak played great match.

I'm amble to our gate in future :)

Kuszczak, plays great in all matches Shadow, that I feel was just a fluke goal!

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Shadow_ said:
I agree with You :) match with Arsenal was only example and the best Kuszczak match in my opinion :)

Exactly, he was fantastic. You are very lucky, for Poland to have great keepers - Boruc, Kuszczak and Dudek was in his time too! Not to forget Fabianski!

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Shadow_ said:
Yes, it's true, we've a lot of good keepers. Maybe You don't believe me but we haven't keepers school in Poland, often speaking about great polish keepers school but this school no to exist :)

By the way... It's problem for Kuszczak- he want play in polish representation but number one for Leo is Boruc.

One of my mates is Polish and he is a great keeper. Just seems to be naturals with the polish! Maybe your coaching staff should give certain English keepers a few lessons. Looks like Robinson, James and Carson could sometimes do with it! :D

Keeper academies would be great even if they don't exist, someone should start one! The keepers you could produce! wow!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts