Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
He is a quality goal-keeper imho and could well be a viable long-term replacement for VDS.......In every match I have seen him play he has made fantastic saves and looked safe nearly all the time...

Last nights goal was a complete fluke and he was desperately unlucky...

He does seem a bit hesitant at times at corner kicks and low crosses..........
But with more first team chances and experience he will become more competent at dealing with them.....

(if there are any spelling mistakes it is because the song "Danny Boy" is being sang in an awful dublin accent..........:cringe:......)

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
carlyluvsunited said:
Watch the goal again..........closely........

He looked up......and then hit it with the OUTSIDE of his right foot !!

Would you do that from the right side of the field if it was meant as a cross ?

No......

Very good goal I say........

Tomas went too far from his goal line - naughty boy :p

http://www.megavideo.com/?v=KXTCPA2X

I still think it was a fluke.........

He was being closed down by Evra and he just whacked it as hard as he could......

Wazza1989 said:
tomas ain't good enough even for the reserves...we need a good goalkeeper to follow in EVS footsteps...we should sell him as soon as posible
...:rolleyes: :rolleyes: ......I don't like using too many smilies in manutdchat threads but ffs.......

Kuzchak is a top goalkeeper and whenevr I see him play he has been fantastic for us......
He made one mistake last night and was unfortunate that it was punished by a fluke shot....

He's a great keeper and hopefully if given more first team chances this season, you will see that....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts