Manchester United Talk banner

Do you think Thomas Kuszczak will ever be number one keeper for United ?

• Yes

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • No

Votes: 17 70.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really wanted to make a poll about this but i can't so just answer with a yes or no if you can manage that. I know most people like to give an opinion as well but I just would like YES or No for this thread!

Do you think Tomasz Kuszczak will ever be a regular number 1 for Man Utd.

I'll start off.

No.

·
Registered
29 Posts
no..don't think so...I think this is Van Der Sar last season...if not he still has one..anyway Ben Foster is better that Tomasz and he will be played by Sir Alex Ferguson...but Manchester might get a better goal keeper...so I don't think Tomasz will ever be no1..

·
Registered
29 Posts
Justice said:
He's still damn good for a second choice. He's got quality
He does have quality...he is a very solid goal keeper...but Ben Foster is better than him..so he will settle for second place.

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
I think Kusz can be the starting keeper in the dying moments of Ed's career. He's not yet what Peter The Great was or what Ed is at the moment but he'll get the experience and will be Alex first pick in a season or two if he continues to step up.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
I know you asked for a simple yes or no which I gave, but I feel the need to give Kuszczak his dues. We cant dismiss him so quickly.
When he has been needed and come in for the last few games he has done a great job. We always mention the defence but Tomasz had a big part to play in those clean sheets as well.
Its great to have so many good keepers at United but you never know what will happen with injuries, with Foster out long term and Edwin previously sustaining an injury also.
At least we know we can rely on Tomasz when needed. Im happy he is part of our club and if he ever ends up being first choice keeper at United then I say, fair play to the lad. If he ever becomes no.1 he will have more than likely deserved it.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Foster is very intelligent and a fantastic shot stopper, I don't think this will be Edwin's last season. Next year probably will be and then I can see him going into a coaching capacity at the club to help mature Thomas and Ben.

·
Registered
5,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
carlyluvsunited said:
They make it so mods only make the polls - then we dont have 40 all going at the same time x
I think anyone should be allowed to make a poll.

What the harm in having "40" polls going at the same time?

Not saying there would be that many, but even if there was, its only a good thing surely?

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
no chance

he's a good shop stopper but his handling is hopeless, i never feel confortable when he's in goal

carlyluvsunited said:
They make it so mods only make the polls - then we dont have 40 all going at the same time x
lol, don't let the power go to your head girl :D

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Honesly, I think he will be. Maybe not for long, but he was pretty impressive while VDS was out, and I think he deserves to get a few starting games in to prove what he can do :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts