Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
By god the woodwork was full ---just wait till rome !!

Great performance by every last one of them .

Ronaldo gave me another memory to last till i die .

Rooney and Evra on a tightrope excelled

Anderson mwa mwa mwa the boy is back .

Carrick 16 mill bargain .

Rio and Nemanja solid

Park---busy busy bee .

Fletcher-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Forever written into our history , good all year ,great tonight , a man when sent off wrongly .

·
Registered
1,591 Posts

Rio and Nemanja solid

Park---busy busy bee .

Fletcher-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Forever written into our history , good all year ,great tonight , a man when sent off wrongly .
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
93 Posts

Rio and Nemanja solid

Park---busy busy bee .

I absolutely agree, our performance was pure class from start to finish.The two early goals which were against the run of play killed the tie stone dead.From then on we bossed it over a side that was bereft of ideas and surprisingly poor.Ronnies goal at Porto and his second last night are going to live long in the memory.The really good news is that we seem to be getting stronger with every crunch game played

·
Banned
16,006 Posts
Well what a performance by the lads. Watched the game entirely sober and was bricking it before hand. Arsenal had 7 minutes and we contolled the other 83. We were incredible in my view.

Ronaldo's counter-attacking goal was simply amazing. It's the way I remember we used to counter attack. Quick, incisive and able to take the ball striaght for goal. How we used to always get that 'elusive second goal', although in this case, the third.:thumbsup:

There wasn't a poor performance all round.

Our defence was as solid and Arsenal never really looked like breaching us for even one, never mind 4/5.

Midfield was abosulte brillance. All doing their job. Rooney and Park practicially playing full-backs when we didn't have the ball.

Ronaldo lead the line brillantly. He won so much ball in the air it was insane. He cushioned so many headers he actually looked like a natural centre forward. He really looked back to his very bets last night. He really, really, wanted to win. Fair play Ronny.

Proud for the lads. Gutted for Fletch. To me the tackle looked perfectly fine. He got the ball first. The ref was far too quick to take out the red, I'm sure Arsenal knew they were going no where at that stage and the sending off wouldn't have made too much difference. Common sense ffs.:thumbsdownsmileyani

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,076 Posts
finally those idiots in my country gave the deserved praise to fletcher

the 2 commentators couldn't stop talking about him after the match

he was bloody everywhere - tackling everything that moved and everywhere it moved

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
we dominated this tie throughout , it was a very good performance covering 2 games everybody put in good displays and fought so hard for the cause , in fact its games like these that attract us all to this glorious club . absolutley gutted for fletcher who deserves to play in the final but life must go on and his personal disaster will inspire the team to fight till the end . only at utd do glory and tragedy walk hand in hand .

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.