Manchester United Talk banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
I think the game proved we do not have settled positions for people to play in and not everything is being planned at the moment. Last year same time we had setteled line ups but this time we are still undecided on who plays where. everyone is drifting in and out of positions, playing elsewhere and looks as if there is no striker at hand to put pressure on the defenders.

The entire game i was left wondering some one put in a cross but as and when the cross came it would go to a defender. We had so many corners but little end product of it.

I am not sure if it is just me but the entire planning has got out of the game. It's just as if we have 4 to 5 match winners and before every game we go and tell them, go on win us this one.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
shanky said:
I think the game proved we do not have settled positions for people to play in and not everything is being planned at the moment. Last year same time we had setteled line ups but this time we are still undecided on who plays where. everyone is drifting in and out of positions, playing elsewhere and looks as if there is no striker at hand to put pressure on the defenders.

The entire game i was left wondering some one put in a cross but as and when the cross came it would go to a defender. We had so many corners but little end product of it.

I am not sure if it is just me but the entire planning has got out of the game. It's just as if we have 4 to 5 match winners and before every game we go and tell them, go on win us this one.
A lot was forced though ... our two best central midfielders haven't been available all season ( Carrick has been excellent though! ) Evra was out ( Although O'Shea played v well ) ... what we really missed was Wayne Rooney! If he is banned for 5 games in the CL we wont be able to win that this year!

Also Ronaldo is still finding form ... his goal was excellent and was unlucky to be ruled out!

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
cmufcs said:
too right its time berbatov got a boot up the backside tevez and rooney is the way to goals;)

Wasnt really what I meant but I do agree with the point of rooney and teves .

Berbatov will come good with time but we need results now so Id go with the tried and tested teves and rooney pairing.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts