Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
What about Kenwyne Jones, pretty much keeping Sunderland up!

Not getting Muntari... anonymous in my opinion !!

And Zarate is a plain foolish player to add to a list like this, whoever came up with it started watching football last week!!

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
red_devils4life said:
Yeap, precisely. Eoininho probably didn't saw what I said about Mauro Zarate in the previous page. With 4 goals in 4 starts to his name, the young striker from Argentina has made a huge impact in the Midlands but Alex McLeish will be lucky to hang on to his new boy wonder. His two goals were massive in Birmingham City's fight against the relegation drop and both were stylish finishes. The first was a little dink over Manchester City goalkeeper Joe Hart and the second was a fine, drilled strike into the far post. He was superb entertainment with his outstanding dribbling ability.

As for Sulley Muntari, he's got a fantastic left foot and has great stamina, bounds of energy with the superb ability to run all day and he's a sweet passer of the ball too. Ghana have one of the best midfields in the world and he's a regular fixture in their side. He's a player with a big future and if you notice, he's the best player on the pitch when Brazil knocked out Ghana 3-0 in the Fifa WC 06.

Expect Zarate & Muntari to make a big-money move to Europe this season, and perhaps even make the former stay in the Premier League permanently. He may not be at St Andrews in August but you can be sure Zarate will be making headlines again somewhere. ;)
I'm not denying zarate is a good player.. i just dont think a couple of games justifies him being on the same list and higher on it than tevez based entirely on four games!

I just don't like celebrating mediocrity, Muntari will never be a top player, he hasn't been that consistent and the wonder goal he got was in a freak game that pompey won by 6 or 7... i think

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.