2K views 57 replies 25 participants last post by  piazza 
forzaunited said:
gerrard:S? lol okay then.....

1. xavi
2. pirlo
3. fabregas
4. carrick
5.senna?
lmao, not one of those players even compare to Gerrard (carrick?! senna?! ahaha), I think your hair is covering your eyes.

1. Gerrard
2. Kaka*
3. Essien
4. Xavi
5. Iniesta

*Fabregas for Kaka if we're not counting him, with Fabregas dropping to #5 obv.

forzaunited said:
gerrard is a scouse diving ****? who i have no respect for! hes **** in my opinion

please climb outa andy grays ******* ;)

before u start shouting GERRARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and whacks over the bar 30 miles
consider your own judgements rather than commentators that have played or supported liverpool as a boy
well, to be fair, you're a ****ing idiot. I guess everyone else on this thread need to climb out of Andy Gray's *** too then? but dont worry, it's not the fact that Gerrard is an amazing CM. just that he's scouse, dives (btw do you like Ronaldo? - bet you do, double standard much?) and commentators rate him too so he must be bad :rolleyes: . dickhead.

you're a biased, moronic child (with v bad hair), I don't like Gerrard particularly either, but you can't deny his footballing ability. I dislike the way Ronaldo behaves, but that doesn't mean I don't rate him as a footballer.

So, is Ronaldo not among the top 5 players in the world because he dives, the commentators rate him, hits the ball 30 miles over the bar occasionally, is a 'portuguese winker' etc etc?

It doesn't make you cool saying you hate a player and he's **** because he's a scouser, it makes you a clueless dribbler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.