Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Pz
2,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We had a list recently posted here in which we had the top 5 players currently based in europe with potential to be huge stars in the future if not already but i wondered if anyone knew who the next big things in South american football were?

SA footballers generally tend to be amazing technically so i just wondered!

pz

·
Pz
2,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
^^^Thanks for the replies, Lulinha sounds interesting. Any new "Ronaldos" on the way through in brazil.lol....Sorry i'm just a huge fan of the brazilian Ronaldo.

pz

·
Pz
2,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah pato must be a huge talent to be playing for milan at 18...i mean usually you have to be what?...30 years old to get a debut?lol...you'd still be relatively young in that team!lol...

Its amazing how many players from SA get taken by european clubs at such a young age, must be crazy amounts of talent out there

pz

·
Pz
2,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks for all the responses! I have heard of many of the ones mentioned however, such as the players based in spain...aguero is class, but i was just wondering about players who currently are playing in SA. Thanks anyways, it'll be interesting if the players you all mentioned may become stars in the future in england!!

pz!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.