1. United<3 - Of course
2. Chelsea - Hiddink will make them play as a team again.
3. Aston Villa - Without too much injuries they'll do well.
4. Liverpool - They won't make it without Gerrard for the next three weeks..
5. Arsenal - UEFA cup here they come=P
6. Everton - Reachable for the blue from Liverpool.
looks like most of us are tipping villa for a top four finish......just hope they can keep it up and fight off the chelski and gooners who will no doubt find a bit of form come the run in- they usually do
1.Man United. Who else?
2. Chelsea. Hiddink - an inspired choice
3.Liverpoopoo. Will get pipped to second by Chelsea late on.
4.Villa. Hope I'm right. It will be difficult but hopefully they will do so...
5.Arsenal. Will give Villa a good challenge for 4th I'd say
6.Everton. With quality players like Jagielka,Cahill, Fellaini and Arteta, no one else will really challenge them...
A forum community dedicated to Manchester United owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about Manchester United football, players, reviews, matches, live games, scores, jerseys and much more!