Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who is going to finish the top scorer in the PL and who is going to have bagged more goals come the end of the season?? its a three horse race between ronaldo, berba and rooney with tevez seemingly not getting enough games to out-score the others?

my money is on ronaldo to keep 'em coming and finisg head and shoulders above the others:mfight:

·
hates City
2,913 Posts
I only hope they will score many goals till the end of the season, but if I have to choose one I'll go with Ronaldo

·
Registered
458 Posts
The best scorer is going to be no other than Ser Alex Ferguson. He is only player that participate in every game. LOL

·
Thank you Sir Alex
5,528 Posts
Ronaldo easily. In fact, he's gonna end up as the premier league's top scorer again.

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
if Rooney didn't get injured allot he would have been out topgoalscorer for now epl is for anelka and ronaldo our top

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
ronaldo is the kingpin of the utd strikeforce ,and so far this season they have not been on fire but ronaldo is beginning to look very sharp once again and he will be top scorer at utd.

·
Arse Bandito
1,527 Posts
yeah, got to agree that ronaldo looks as if he might just be finding a bit of top form. haggs made a good shout with "ronnie's march" and i think he will start to motor, grab 4 or 5 league goals next month and put anelka back into the shade.

·
Registered
773 Posts
It's gonna be tough, even if we vote for him in this forum.....Anelka look in good form at the moment, but I'm not gonna be surprise if ROnaldo pip Anelka to the top spot and will not even be surprise if Anelka retain his position in top scorer chart....But as a ManUtd fan, I'll go for Ronaldo...

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
cant see anyone but Ronaldo hes not been playing as good as he can and yet hes our top scorer with 15 goals not bad for a winger who's been off form eh?

i also fancy him for the prem top scorer too

·
Registered
629 Posts
It will be Ronaldo for sure. He is improving and getting back to his best as seen in his performances in the last games. He'll surely be our top scorer.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
ronaldo will be ours and the PL top scorer, he's only 1 behind Anelka now who seems to have dried up while Ronaldo is hitting serious form!

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
ronaldo will be ours and the PL top scorer, he's only 1 behind Anelka now who seems to have dried up while Ronaldo is hitting serious form!
you really do love him :p i actually cant remember one post not begin about him haha :p but ya your right Anelkas goals do seem to have dried up although he got 3 against Watford and one against Aston Villa so 4 in 2 not so bad but hopefully it was just luck

1 - 20 of 23 Posts