Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
Alan Smith is a big one. People tend to forget about that one. Ronaldo should always get special mention, for managing to play for Madrid/Barca and Inter/AC.

Also can't forget about George Graham.

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Is Rio not just as 'bad' as Alan Smith?

Strange list. Zlatan should be in the top ten.

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
Is Rio not just as 'bad' as Alan Smith?

Strange list. Zlatan should be in the top ten.
I don't recall Rio being from Leeds, and swearing that he'd never join anyone (especially Man United) if Leeds were relegated.

Good call on Zlatan though.

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't recall Rio being from Leeds, and swearing that he'd never join anyone (especially Man United) if Leeds were relegated.

Good call on Zlatan though.
True. I wasn't thinking about things they'd said, just which clubs they'd moved between.

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Alot of United ones there, which is expect people don't realise the pull of ther big club, If your offered to join the worlds biggest club then no matter who you are you have to contemplate it.

·
Least popular Moderator
24,837 Posts
you can tell whoever made that list has no clue about foreign leagues. Aside from Figo - who every man and his dog knows about, there isn't a single none-Premiership player.

Rooney shouldn't be on that list either IMO. There are many more cases wich are worse than Rooney's.

·
I aim to Misbehave
6,371 Posts
you can tell whoever made that list has no clue about foreign leagues. Aside from Figo - who every man and his dog knows about, there isn't a single none-Premiership player.

Rooney shouldn't be on that list either IMO. There are many more cases wich are worse than Rooney's.
If you were an Everton fan, you wouldn't say that...

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
PAUL INCE HAS TO BE THE BIGGEST TRAITOR OF ALL TIME .

irons mates of mine were apopleptic when he was pictured wearing a utd shirt while still a west ham player .

he then goes on to mug us off at the pile .

i saw him in a jewellers in chester back in 2002 and called him a tiny cnut . ever see him close up ? he is tiny .

ok im a big lad but he is so small its unreal

·
I aim to Misbehave
6,371 Posts
They would hate him more if he moved to a direct rival like Liverpool though. That's what he's saying.
Definetly. I don't pretend to know just what happened, but I assume he said something like he'd never play for anyone else, or somesuch, and then jumped ship.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts