Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
Alan Smith is a big one. People tend to forget about that one. Ronaldo should always get special mention, for managing to play for Madrid/Barca and Inter/AC.

Also can't forget about George Graham.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I don't recall Rio being from Leeds, and swearing that he'd never join anyone (especially Man United) if Leeds were relegated.

Good call on Zlatan though.
True. I wasn't thinking about things they'd said, just which clubs they'd moved between.

·
Least popular Moderator
24,837 Posts
you can tell whoever made that list has no clue about foreign leagues. Aside from Figo - who every man and his dog knows about, there isn't a single none-Premiership player.

Rooney shouldn't be on that list either IMO. There are many more cases wich are worse than Rooney's.

·
I aim to Misbehave
6,371 Posts
you can tell whoever made that list has no clue about foreign leagues. Aside from Figo - who every man and his dog knows about, there isn't a single none-Premiership player.

Rooney shouldn't be on that list either IMO. There are many more cases wich are worse than Rooney's.
If you were an Everton fan, you wouldn't say that...

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
PAUL INCE HAS TO BE THE BIGGEST TRAITOR OF ALL TIME .

irons mates of mine were apopleptic when he was pictured wearing a utd shirt while still a west ham player .

he then goes on to mug us off at the pile .

i saw him in a jewellers in chester back in 2002 and called him a tiny cnut . ever see him close up ? he is tiny .

ok im a big lad but he is so small its unreal

1 - 20 of 31 Posts