Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Keen on Fella's
8,472 Posts
they blew it on saturday , the players know only too well benitez is not equipped to deal with a league title challenge , he is a cup manager at best..

scousers take note, the end is nigh...............

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
LOL should see his face when they asked him this question infront of Ronny..he struggled to answer thou but in the end doesnt really have that many choice but to say it haha...They even ask the Torres and Ronaldo about their manager mind games which Ronny only smiles..that cheeky smile as usual..

Back to Torres, i used to like him soo much and am among these who want to see him at united, but ever since his move to Liverpool, everything change apart from one, my thought of him being a great person as an individual. Its there to see, and he's right when he said we are the champions and its just right for us to be the favourite.

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
RedForceRising said:
Fernando Torres is a very good player and he's also a sound guy. :)
He's too good to stay in fools. :( But it was his choice to move there in the first place.
Poor scouting by the agent though. :D

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Boomhauer50 said:
where did you see these clips that would have been unreal

I watched it at FIFA website yesterday during the press conference they show it live where press can ask all five nominees questions. Ronaldo and Torres were sitting side by side and the way torres answered the question, Ronny were like leaning to him to hear what he got to say..cheeky! :D

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
babysenorita said:
I watched it at FIFA website yesterday during the press conference they show it live where press can ask all five nominees questions. Ronaldo and Torres were sitting side by side and the way torres answered the question, Ronny were like leaning to him to hear what he got to say..cheeky! :D
I saw that crap too and hey...didnt Ronaldo look more like a girl and the female(?) winner who looked more masculine then Ronaldo?:eek:

·
Registered
734 Posts
babysenorita said:
haha brilliant wish i saw that

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
babysenorita said:
Hahaha..nah i think you mistaken him to torres...:p
No Torres looked more lost then the 6 year olds who came for their first day at the school I used to work for.

Ronaldo also looked like he had an overdose of olive oil in his face:p

1 - 16 of 16 Posts