Manchester United Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great result today and goals from all over the team. Especially a great goal from Giggs but Ronaldo made the difference after a scrappy first half. I feel sorry for Jose - not! Apart from the Gooners and a stupid result at West Ham there isn't a team to match us in the Premiership. :)

·
Registered
33 Posts
wow! what a sensational vectory is it! i hope vida's goal was crucial and changed the course of the game. Roo a little bit bad; i am not inerested in his character at that moment coz red card for him is definetly a blow to our title dream.
Go ron go ron u r always the difference

·
Registered
353 Posts
We cant get carried away we still have some tough games in the run in and terry coming back will make chelsea a lot stronger but i think and hope we can do it:)

·
Registered
224 Posts
The worst person on the pitch was Mark Clattenburg (referree). He was absolutely atrocious and gave equally bad decisions for both sides. It's unfortunate that Edwin and Wayne have both picked up knocks. Still, an excellent second half and good going Sheasy for at least making sure Edwin gets to keep his clean sheet bonus (Maybe he'll split it with ya)!

Although Paul Scholes received the champagne and was the Man Of The Match, I would have given the award to Vidic. He was an absolute delight to watch both defensively and at the other end too.

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
Sparx said:
The worst person on the pitch was Mark Clattenburg (referree). He was absolutely atrocious and gave equally bad decisions for both sides.
I agree, how Scholes was not booked i will never know! (not that im complaining of course) ;)

·
Registered
224 Posts
redmaster said:
I agree, how Scholes was not booked i will never know! (not that im complaining of course) ;)
Amending your post as follows (unfortunately, strikethrough formatting is unavailable):

I agree, how -S-c-h-o-l-e-s- Zokora was not booked i will never know! (not that im complaining of course) ;)

He had a worse two-footed challenge just ignored by Clodtenburg.

·
Banned
836 Posts
People are still talking about Ben Foster and his return to Old Trafford, next season but that means we have three top quality goalkeepers, Van der Sar, Kuszczak and Foster.

Ben Foster says that he wants to fight for Van der Sar's place but what about Kuszczak?

I hope Sir Alex has some kind of rotation policy that will satisfy them all.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Rotating the goalie position? I dont think so! Keepers need the trust of their manager, they dont get that when u rotate them every single time. I don't see the problem when Foster returns, VDS wont play for many years anymore.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.