Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
do any of you belive united will be spending lots on one big player like Henry, Buffon :D or just buy little player and make then into big stars like Rafeal & Fabio De sliva. We could start to sell some of are great player like Foster, Neville, Hargreves ( Must get out). get more money and get Santa Cruz into are side

Manchester United F.C winning side if money goes are way.

1. Van Der Sar

2. Serigo Ramos
5.R.Ferdinand
15. Vidic
3. Evra

7. Ronaldo
18.Paul Scholes
16. Carrick
23. Santa Cruz

9. D.b
10 Rooney

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
united forever said:
sir alex already said that he wouldn't buy anyone in the january except toscic and ljajic. and isn't santa cruz a striker
lol what i was thinking. fergie wont buy gain unless its something out the norm. like ribery leaving for a mil, ok exaggerated but still out the norm

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
now let's see how the thing with Fabian Delph is working. An englishman hot prospect + if we do get him the rivalry between us and Leeds will continue :p...Cantona...Rio...Smith...next Delph...some Leeds fans are going to be realy ****ed

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
We won't be signing any big stars unless, like Clarky said, something out of the ordinary happens, such as a big star being available for a smallish fee.

We have Tosic and Ljajic, so if we are to sign anyone else (barring something out of the ordinary ^) the only other players we will sign are young players who will join the reserves first.

And another thing about that team. Foster doesn't need to be sold atm, we wouldn't get much money if any for Neville and Hargreaves doesn't need to be sold either. Santa Cruz is a striker and Sergio Ramos won't be coming here anytime soon as Madrid wouldn't sell to us, and even if they did they would demand a gigantic fee.

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
manutd004 said:
We won't be signing any big stars unless, like Clarky said, something out of the ordinary happens, such as a big star being available for a smallish fee.

We have Tosic and Ljajic, so if we are to sign anyone else (barring something out of the ordinary ^) the only other players we will sign are young players who will join the reserves first.

And another thing about that team. Foster doesn't need to be sold atm, we wouldn't get much money if any for Neville and Hargreaves doesn't need to be sold either. Santa Cruz is a striker and Sergio Ramos won't be coming here anytime soon as Madrid wouldn't sell to us, and even if they did they would demand a gigantic fee.

good post fergie siad that the transfer window is closed now so dont see us signing anyone else was hopeing for a cheeky bid for micheal owen because we need a clincal finisher but im happy with what we have here if its good enough to win the league champions league and world club cu its good enough for me :D

i hope we get to see tosic agasint southampton though! hopefully he doesnt have an evra type debut but if he does hope he turns out like evra them two rampaging down the wing will be great! does anybody know what age adem is ive heard 17 and 19?:confused:

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
cantos red army said:
good post fergie siad that the transfer window is closed now so dont see us signing anyone else was hopeing for a cheeky bid for micheal owen because we need a clincal finisher but im happy with what we have here if its good enough to win the league champions league and world club cu its good enough for me :D

i hope we get to see tosic agasint southampton though! hopefully he doesnt have an evra type debut but if he does hope he turns out like evra them two rampaging down the wing will be great! does anybody know what age adem is ive heard 17 and 19?:confused:
adem ljajic is 17 years old according to wikepedia

·
Arse Bandito
1,527 Posts
Simmsy08 said:
do any of you belive united will be spending lots on one big player like Henry, Buffon :D or just buy little player and make then into big stars like Rafeal & Fabio De sliva. We could start to sell some of are great player like Foster, Neville, Hargreves ( Must get out). get more money and get Santa Cruz into are side

Manchester United F.C winning side if money goes are way.

1. Van Der Sar

2. Serigo Ramos
5.R.Ferdinand
15. Vidic
3. Evra

7. Ronaldo
18.Paul Scholes
16. Carrick
23. Santa Cruz

9. D.b
10 Rooney
simmsy, gonna have to disagree with you on a few fronts.

it's been said, we won't have any more money to spend, barring something out of the ordinary as mentioned above.

santa cruz is a clinical finisher, a centre forward if you will, he would be wasted on the wing, he doesn't have particular pace, or winger-like skill.

you also mentioned buying players and making them stars like Rafael and Fabio. Whilst it is a bit early to call them stars, I see your point and Rafael has certainly had a sensational start. Why then propose to buy a right back from Real Madrid, not our best friends right now, at a massively inflated price, thus pushing Rafael out of the side? To make them stars, they need regular game time. Going between three right backs (Brown, Rafael, Neville) is a good scenario. Three guys who have come up in the ranks here and Rafael with enormous promise, the other two with great experience.

Also, is this short-term or long-term? Scholes and Van der Sar, as great as they are and have been, are on their last legs, and won't play much longer than a couple of years. I see foster as his replacement when that time comes. Why sell Hargreaves, who is another player who is united quality, once he can sort his injury problems. and do you not believe anderson has the capability to play for us?

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
cantos red army said:
does anybody know what age adem is ive heard 17 and 19?
united forever said:
adem ljajic is 17 years old according to wikepedia
cantos red army said:
hmmm ive heard 19 aswell strange ! ill atke yours and wikepedias word for it though !
He is indeed 17 years old, as confirmed by Sir Alex Ferguson ;)

http://www.skysports.com/video/clips/0,23791,12606_4734195,00.html

The Sky Sports News afternoon report also says that Ljajic is joining at the end of the season;

http://www.skysports.com/video/clips/0,23791,12606_4734195,00.html

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
cantos red army said:

yep he's 17 mate

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
Ramos is my favorite player outside of United, he's my hero, but buying him would be stupid. Rafael is already one of the best 3 in England. Sanga,Bosingwa and Rafael.

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
red dave said:
Sanga is the second best full back in the world for me behind our very own

EVRA!!!
I'd take Ramos over Sagna, but he's the only right-back I'd rate over Sagna.

Ramos
Sagna
Bosingwa
Zambrotta
Rafael

Evra
Lahm
Bale
Clichy

To be honest, I've no idea what flank Lahm is on anymore.

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
piazza said:
I'd take Ramos over Sagna, but he's the only right-back I'd rate over Sagna.

Ramos
Sagna
Bosingwa
Zambrotta
Rafael

Evra
Lahm
Bale
Clichy

To be honest, I've no idea what flank Lahm is on anymore.

Id say its a little early for rafael to be called top 5 Id say glen johnson will soon be one of the best right backs in Europe .

He just needs a big move to make it happen . Then there is dario serna of croatia is top class aswell and where is abidal at left back .

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
red dave said:
Id say its a little early for rafael to be called top 5 Id say glen johnson will soon be one of the best right backs in Europe .

He just needs a big move to make it happen . Then there is dario serna of croatia is top class aswell and where is abidal at left back .
You may just well be right, but on this year's performances out of Rafael he's been great. I'd say Corluka is pretty good too. Abidal is old, and doesn't get forward that much anymore, not to mention, he's too slow to play there for France, he was in the center during the Euros.

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
piazza said:
You may just well be right, but on this year's performances out of Rafael he's been great. I'd say Corluka is pretty good too. Abidal is old, and doesn't get forward that much anymore, not to mention, he's too slow to play there for France, he was in the center during the Euros.

He is a great player though another great player is capdevilla very underated !!

Most overated fullback in the world grosso good world cup and he is superstar overated for me .

1 - 20 of 20 Posts