Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 1418 Posts

·
Registered
3,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gonna be real busy this time around and we'll be involved hopefully.

Ozil seems to be the surprise mover so far.

What are you guys expecting ?

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
since everton bid for McCarthy i am expecting that fellaini will be signed tomorrow....ozil i have a gut feeling will go to arsenal and maybe even cabaye, herrera will stay put and so will baines....apart from that i expect liverpool to complete the trio signing of moses, llori and sakho

·
There's Only One Darren Fletcher!
11,978 Posts
YOU FKERS THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MY THREAD I CALLED IT LAST YEAR AND WAS GONNA MAKE IT AT MIDNIGHT IT'S NOT EVEN DEADLINE DAY YET fffffuuuuuuuu :mad::furious::furious::furious::mad::hungover:stomp::stomp::stomp::timebomb::timebomb::timebomb::banghead::banghead:

·
The Great Dane
6,422 Posts
Gonna be real busy this time around and we'll be involved hopefully.

Ozil seems to be the surprise mover so far.

What are you guys expecting ?
I'm expecting these clubs to do something:

Manchester United
Manchester City
AC Milan
Paris SG
Inter
FC Copenhagen
Valencia
FC Barcelona
Sunderland
Hull City
Arsenal

·
The Great Dane
6,422 Posts
YOU FKERS THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MY THREAD I CALLED IT LAST YEAR AND WAS GONNA MAKE IT AT MIDNIGHT IT'S NOT EVEN DEADLINE DAY YET fffffuuuuuuuu :mad::furious::furious::furious::mad::hungover:stomp::stomp::stomp::timebomb::timebomb::timebomb::banghead::banghead:
Make a new one pal :p

·
Registered
3,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oops. Sorry mate. :p

·
There's Only One Darren Fletcher!
11,978 Posts
I will have my revenge. For everything I have done, all this island forum has given me is DEATH pain.

Re: strikeouts: I've just been re-watching Lost. Still confused.

·
Registered
3,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We need to flog Bebe and Macheda somewhere too.

Buttner might go out on loan. Vermijl/Petrucci too.

Gonna be hectic at the Club for a change.

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
There is a reason Real are selling Ozil, and it's not because Isco is better, it's because he is not as good as people paint him to be. He is one of the best goal creators in the world but his fitness and inability to complete 90 minutes is a big liability. And I'm not impressed by him in big games, against Barca, Bayern, BVB, us he always seemed to disappear.

·
Señor fluffy face.
7,323 Posts
It's two minutes after 11 and we go live to Brian Swanson outside Old Trafford - "Thank you, and I can confirm that Manchester United have failed to complete any deals, but Ryan Giggs has signed an extension to his contract been on the phone to ex team mates Paul Scholes and Gary Neville in the midst of Midfield and defensive injuries and concerns."
Fixed for you, i know you love this though in your head. :D

·
The Bearded Madman
2,748 Posts
Stealing thunder...

·
Agonising transfer muppet
3,306 Posts
It's two minutes after 11 and we go live to Brian Swanson outside Old Trafford - "Thank you, and I can confirm that Manchester United have failed to complete any deals, but Ryan Giggs has signed an extension to his contract"
:cry:

·
Registered
848 Posts
It's two minutes after 11 and we go live to Brian Swanson outside Old Trafford - "Thank you, and I can confirm that Manchester United have failed to complete any deals, but Ryan Giggs has signed an extension to his contract"
no mikey no............ :(

1 - 20 of 1418 Posts