Manchester United Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Breaking into the first team
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seing as KAKA may be heading for Citeh, for a Reported 100m, ive had a Brainwave.

Create a team worth 100million, from players around the World.

Your Team Must have AT LEAST 11 players, and you may have 5 subs. ( If you can afford them ;) )

Lets see who can conjure up the best team?

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Problem: How do we determine the players' value? Is Ronaldo still worth the £12.25m we paid Sporting for him?

·
Breaking into the first team
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry My Fault, You determine the players Value on the Estimate of what YOU Think, they would Sell for in this window... So how much is ronaldo Worth? :D

·
Registered
4,358 Posts
Akinfeev - 5m

Maicon - 10m Agger - 7m Laursen - 4M Lahm-8m

Arshavin-12m Xavi-10m Lampard-10m Ribery-17m

Del Piero-7m Eto'o 10m

It's too hard

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
fredial2 mill

sagna5 mill terry2 pounds 50 ramos15 mill clichy5mill

young10 milllampardwas paid to take him ireland5 mill ribery17

benzeema20 owen2 mill

unrealistic with the lampard and terry but i hate them :p

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
red dave said:
I think Im entitled to say that lad is spamming more than me at the moment !!
how dare you :eek: i was actully trying to be serious for a minute there in that thread :eek: but with the way the transfers are going you would be lucky to get 3 top qauilty players for under 100 mill

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
red dave said:
I think Im entitled to say that lad is spamming more than me at the moment !!
I run this place Dave;)

I didn't post because it's too hard, if Wayne Bridge is Worth 12mil how can making a team like this be possible? How much is Upson vallued at again..... 15m!! So i rest my case:)

Happy now????:rolleyes:

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
VaVaVoom said:
I run this place Dave;)

I didn't post because it's too hard, if Wayne Bridge is Worth 12mil how can making a team like this be possible? How much is Upson vallued at again..... 15m!! So i rest my case:)

was he talking to me or you ?:p

anyway your right buit i tried it for the laugh i bassed it roughly on what they would be worth in fansty but owen could go cheap as his contract is up in the summer

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
VaVaVoom said:
I run this place Dave;)

You run what place :eek:

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
cantos red army said:
was he talking to me or you ?:p

anyway your right buit i tried it for the laugh i bassed it roughly on what they would be worth in fansty but owen could go cheap as his contract is up in the summer
I think Dave was talking about me Canto, he picks on me way too much lately.... for nothing must times:p

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.