Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i think when we won on tuesday we didn't only reach our 2nd champions league final in a row but we also won the league.

the performence was great and the players must be on a huge high and really ready and looking forward to playing agen, and what a game to return to CITY!!

atmosphere will be great for 2 reasons now and i feel a win agaist city and wigan will all but 1pt win us the league

do you think it will be as easy as that or are e going to do it the hard way yet agen!!

·
Registered
4,358 Posts
i think when we won on tuesday we didn't only reach our 2nd champions league final in a row but we also won the league.

the performence was great and the players must be on a huge high and really ready and looking forward to playing agen, and what a game to return to CITY!!

atmosphere will be great for 2 reasons now and i feel a win agaist city and wigan will all but 1pt win us the league

do you think it will be as easy as that or are e going to do it the hard way yet agen!!
I think the result against Arsenal when City come to Old Trafford on Sunday. As the cliché goes- When it comes to derbies, the formbook goes out the window. And that has been proved correct time and time again throughout the last few seasons.

And to answer your other question, yes I think we are going to do it the hard way and we will end up winning it on the final day of the season.

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
i think for once, we might see fergie start with the fab four - tevez, ronaldo, rooney, and berba. especially so since tevez and berba werent involved much against arsenal in the CL semi finals.

i think if we do start with those 4, we would have a huge chance of winning. also, they would want to revenge city on doing the double over us last season.

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
I don't really understand this thread.

How could Tuesday have won us the League? :confused:

Do you mean giving Arsenal a hiding at the Emirates will put them off coming to Old Trafford? Because if anything it will fire them up even more to try and beat us.

Citteh is a Derby game and as the saying goes "the form book goes out the window", therefore it doesn't matter how well we have played recently. This is going to be a "Massive" game. :D

Ohh ya, it will probably come down to the last game or 2, to determine who wins the League.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I don't really understand this thread.

How could Tuesday have won us the League? :confused:

Do you mean giving Arsenal a hiding at the Emirates will put them off coming to Old Trafford? Because if anything it will fire them up even more to try and beat us.

Citteh is a Derby game and as the saying goes "the form book goes out the window", therefore it doesn't matter how well we have played recently. This is going to be a "Massive" game. :D

Ohh ya, it will probably come down to the last game or 2, to determine who wins the League.
i mean the performence and boost it will give u for are final few games

i disagree with the people saying we might slip up agaist city

i really see a great performence agaist city

·
23,699 Posts
We do appear to be peaking in this final month of the season which augers well for the remaining two titles that are up for grabs. The timing can't be more perfect.

But to say we have already won things is a bit exuberant and presumptious. Nobody is going to roll over for us, especially Citeh and Arsenal, who will be most eager to play the spoiler. There is still much hard work to be done on the pitch and we do need to "turn up" to perform, not turn up to collect the points or the trophy.

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
its not time for passing round the cigars --- we did that a month ago and promptly lost twice !!!

if we beat the slime on sunday then maybe we can get the castellas out but i wont be lighting them till number 18 is ours and parity with the skiprats is sure .

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.