Manchester United Talk banner

Turkish League news

2K views 34 replies 8 participants last post by  cimbomGS 
#1 ·
Yesterday, Turkish League Leader is Galatasaray in 20th week.
Galatasaray won away game against Ankaragücü 4-0
Goal scorers was Hakan Þükür, Ümit Karan, Arda Turan and Serkan Çalýk..

Here is Arda Turan's goal

Arda taps..

Here is Ãœmit Karan's goal

Arda crosses, Umit Karan shots..

Here is table

See less See more
#7 ·
Red Devil said:
and I hate the galatasaray fans
Uhm.. I m sorry to hear that. Turkish people are nice for their visitors. If you decide to come to Istanbul, i ll be honoured to be guide for you.

In fact, usually Galatasaray fans likes English teams and supporters, cos our legendary coach Brian Birch gave us three row championship in the Turkish league in seventies.

#8 ·
cimbomGS said:
Uhm.. I m sorry to hear that. Turkish people are nice for their visitors. If you decide to come to Istanbul, i ll be honoured to be guide for you.

In fact, usually Galatasaray fans likes English teams and supporters, cos our legendary coach Brian Birch gave us three row championship in the Turkish league in seventies.
Yes, I heard that Turkish people are actually secular and very friendly... except maybe in a football stadium when emotions and passions are running wild..:)

#9 ·
versa said:
Yes, I heard that Turkish people are actually secular and very friendly... except maybe in a football stadium when emotions and passions are running wild..:)
You are defintely right. As you know, English, German, Spanish and Ãtalian teams dont give any oppurtunity to gain a cup to other third world country team for years.
Galatasaray fans maybe can be aggressive for that reason. Maybe they know they will wait for another cup ten years more..

#10 ·
cimbomGS said:

tell that to the United fans and to Eric Cantona - friendly? Well ........................

#16 ·
That would be great.;)

There are many amazing characters in this forum. Discover them, the human element that is the soul of a forum.

And many threads that are controversial or subjective, leading to many interesting banter, debates, exchanging of views etc.

Enjoy.:)

#18 ·
2008 Turkish Cup Quarter Finals

Here is results:

Fenerbahçe 0 - 0 Galatasaray

''Galatasaray has little advantage after this draw game. They were more effective in game..''

Game scenes:

Arda missed and game tied..

Arda : Young and restless.. (GS)

Servet : Warrior defender.. (GS)

Alex : Dangerous midfielder.. (FB)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.