Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
..Liverpool did it today.

Win the toss and have us attack the Stretford End more often I would think is what teams would want if they won the toss. Surely United don't alwasy win the toss up, so why would teams stay as they are?

Its something I was wondering last week as we played Inter, and hey presto, Liverpool ended up doing it today. It must surely play on the mids slightly, no?

·
I aim to Misbehave
6,371 Posts
You have to play toward both ends anyways. If you get troubled because of a switch, how can you handle the opposing fans, etc.?

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You have to play toward both ends anyways. If you get troubled because of a switch, how can you handle the opposing fans, etc.?

You watch a United season review dvd or whatever...99% of home game sthey attack the Stretford End in the second half...

...same with Liverpool and the Kop for example...

·
I aim to Misbehave
6,371 Posts
You watch a United season review dvd or whatever...99% of home game sthey attack the Stretford End in the second half...

...same with Liverpool and the Kop for example...
I'd imagine pretty much every team enjoys attacking towards one end on the 1st half and another on the 2nd. We're the same, 2nd half, we prefer to attack toward the south, because that's where most of our Ultras are.

Nevertheless, my point still stands.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts