Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TV presenter Beadle dies aged 59

Jeremy Beadle was best known for playing practical jokes on TV
Television presenter and prankster Jeremy Beadle has died aged 59.
One of ITV's most popular hosts during the 1980s, Beadle had been suffering from pneumonia and was admitted to a London hospital last week.

He was best known for fronting variety show Game For a Laugh and the hidden camera programme Beadle's About.

In recent years he had battled poor health after being diagnosed with a mild form of leukaemia in 2005. He also had a cancerous kidney removed.

·
He wipes front to back
27,655 Posts
rip he made me roar with laughter over the years and anyone that does that has enriched my life

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,665 Posts
I grew up watching Beadle's About and You've Been Framed. It was good entertainment at the weekend.

RIP.

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's almost 1pm and already I've had three jokes sent to my phone about this. How do they come up with them so fast? :eek:

·
Registered
10 Posts
-zuco- said:
It's almost 1pm and already I've had three jokes sent to my phone about this. How do they come up with them so fast? :eek:

Yeah I heard plenty straight after too!

I grew up watching his programmes

RIP

·
He wipes front to back
27,655 Posts
i have had all the jokes and love them . the guy had kidney failure and beat it leukimia and beat it but finally died . not before he had raised over 13 million pounds for kids charities however . what a total star . love the guy

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
I know some of these text jokes have actually been funny but half of me still thinks that you should not make fun of the dead these things can rebound on you. Its called tempting fate.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts