Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
SolskjaertheLegend said:
Rubbish? Wont be for me, il be watching Scotland beat Italy and qualify for Euro 2008!

You want to have a look at our lot.......:eek: :eek:

Danny said:
You know.. You could just look at the Upcoming Events for the Next 30 Days located in the index :)

Thanks I will have a gander at that,fairly new here and did not notice it.....:confused:

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Guess what the international week does to my local team??? Leaves us with 11 fit players...two of which are keepers! We have 6-7 players on international duty whilst another 7 injured lol. Yet the 'FFA' wouldnt let us post pone...

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Ajant said:
Guess what the international week does to my local team??? Leaves us with 11 fit players...two of which are keepers! We have 6-7 players on international duty whilst another 7 injured lol. Yet the 'FFA' wouldnt let us post pone...

why don't you join the team Aj......I'm sure they could use a young, strong, fit, healthy, good-looking, athletic lad like yourself....:D :eek: :eek:

yours truly.

K4t...;)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.