Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
SolskjaertheLegend said:
Rubbish? Wont be for me, il be watching Scotland beat Italy and qualify for Euro 2008!

You want to have a look at our lot.......:eek: :eek:

Danny said:
You know.. You could just look at the Upcoming Events for the Next 30 Days located in the index :)

Thanks I will have a gander at that,fairly new here and did not notice it.....:confused:

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
SolskjaertheLegend said:
Rubbish? Wont be for me, il be watching Scotland beat Italy and qualify for Euro 2008!
Must be worrying times Solsk :p

Of course Romania qualified with 3 games remaining ;)

Much easier to do it this way :)

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
I've got this feeling that Israel will get a draw against Russia and then McClaren will mess it up anyway by losing to Croatia. lol

·
Registered
788 Posts
Thank God these are the last international break for a good few months! I hate the international week, Roll on Bolton on the 24th Nov. Just pray no one comes back injured

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
ARBUCKS said:
Thank God these are the last international break for a good few months! I hate the international week, Roll on Bolton on the 24th Nov. Just pray no one comes back injured
Apart from all the Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool players :D

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
carlyluvsunited said:
Must be worrying times Solsk :p

Of course Romania qualified with 3 games remaining ;)

Much easier to do it this way :)
Qualify with 3 games to go? Never gonna happen in a group with Italy AND France

·
Registered
211 Posts
reddwarf said:
I've got this feeling that Israel will get a draw against Russia and then McClaren will mess it up anyway by losing to Croatia. lol
That is one way of going out of Euro 2008. And with the current form, will probly happen.

·
Registered
5,167 Posts
reddwarf said:
Me too buddy.

Wont just be McClaren the overpaid non-caring scumbag English team will mess it up.

We need passion.

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Guess what the international week does to my local team??? Leaves us with 11 fit players...two of which are keepers! We have 6-7 players on international duty whilst another 7 injured lol. Yet the 'FFA' wouldnt let us post pone...

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Ajant said:
Guess what the international week does to my local team??? Leaves us with 11 fit players...two of which are keepers! We have 6-7 players on international duty whilst another 7 injured lol. Yet the 'FFA' wouldnt let us post pone...

why don't you join the team Aj......I'm sure they could use a young, strong, fit, healthy, good-looking, athletic lad like yourself....:D :eek: :eek:

yours truly.

K4t...;)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts