Manchester United Talk banner

21 - 40 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
3,482 Posts
Australia take the lead. :eek:

Youngest player in the world cup Da Silva scores. Seems a decent talent actually at 16.

Quintero has been the best player on the pitch for Colombia.

·
Registered
26,222 Posts
Nope, Juanmi can play if I'm not really wrong, but he hasn't been chosen... I think it is because he has been on loan with Racing Santander, and has only played one game this whole year!! A loan gone bad I guess, and that's the reason why he is not playing.

And totally right about Deulofeu... That arrogance is the main reason why he's not been given more minutes with Barcelonas first squad. They've been thinking of a loan to another La Liga team so that he gets some game time and starts to learn that football is not about playing your match.

I'm always impressed by Suso, not because he's good, cause I knew he was, but he does anything that comes to his mind, he tries everything and he is technically really gifted. Then Denis Suarez is a really useful player too, as you said! Oliver Torres looks really good and they say he's going to be amazing (I'm more skeptical about this one.... ), Aketxe, Saul... Campaña is a really good contention midfielder... Pretty interesting team... and that without Jonas, Juanmi, Ruben Pardo.

Btw, where have you been?
I was banned for a month for losing a bet, and I'm on a 3 month stay in New York.

·
Registered
3,482 Posts
Yeah, he has been linked to us too.

Very good talent but the problem with him is he is very tiny and light weight, especially for a central position. Wonder where he'll move too after this ? Been linked with Us, Inter, Genoa, Milan, Porto, Juventus.

·
Member of the Year 2012 & 2013
43,919 Posts
Yeah, he has been linked to us too.

Very good talent but the problem with him is he is very tiny and light weight, especially for a central position. Wonder where he'll move too after this ? Been linked with Us, Inter, Genoa, Milan, Porto, Juventus.

I thought he'd agreed to go on loan somewhere? maybe Genoa? I guess not though

·
crushed like a bug in the ground
9,195 Posts
from all accounts Australia played quite well this morning. pretty decent result straight up for us.

I went to school with Andrew Hoole who is in the team.

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
I'm watching Uruguay vs Croatia. And I'm watching it online, in English... and the commentator was repeating the name of a guy in the Uruguay team, and he was saying something like "perea" or "barea", and after watching 30 mins I've liked what I've seen from that guy Perea, I went to find in what team he plays and I found out that he's not "perea", he's Varela LOL.

I have to say he looks pretty decent to me, too nervous and active on defense sometimes but he's one of the best players in the Uruguayan squad.

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
I can't see France winning this tournament TBH.
I think the players think they're a lot better than the opponents, and they play without intensity, their football is not the best...

21 - 40 of 78 Posts