Group H

Arsenal
Seville/AEK
Steaua Bucuresti
Slavia Prague

·
Registered
156 Posts
if we concentrate i think that we can beat dynamo kiev and lisbon easily but its roma that are going to be tough after united humiliated them in a 7 - 1 showdown

·
Registered
91 Posts
We are good enough to get through this group and to the quarter finals, at least!! BUT...... only if we play our best football and have our top players fit etc!!!

Anyone who thinks that there are any EASY games in European football is a total prat! There are NO easy games in The Champs League!!!! Only games that we SHOULD win!!

However, I already have my bet on united to win the Champions League!!!!!!

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Tough enough group but it could be worse I guess. Rome will have a point to prove and have bought some decent new players. We know loads about Sporting. Our management team and scouts have seen them play more than most foreign clubs so that is a bonus. Ronnie and Nani will want to do well against their former club also. Kiev is a tough draw for a bottom seed. Its a long enough trip which could pose problems. All in all we should qualify.

·
Banned
4,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
SeanUnited said:
Did you not get my comment Carly? I said they were a tough side apart from the 7-1 performance.
You say "aside".......and I wasn't too sure what this mean but I know now so sorry about this :)

Wazza1989 said:
Steaua will beat the Gooners at BUcharest:D:D.....i can't hardly wait....
Steaua win 5 out of 5 at home this season so far !!

If Arsenal or anyone else think they can come to Bucuresti and take easy 3 points they make big, big mistake !!!

·
Registered
178 Posts
i have to agree with carly.. roma wont be the same team that got trashed by us last term,, they'll be out for revenge.. other teams will be tough playing away.. key is winning the home games.. and one of the away ones..
i dont fancy winning at kiev.. cold place.. hard ground.. tough tough..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts