Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,076 Posts
-zuco- said:
How does Terry get rated so highly despite being crap? He's in the same mould as Carragher, all these last ditch tackles make them look heroic but if they weren't out of position in the first place they wouldn't need to make a tackle. Fergie once said the best defensive display he'd ever seen was by Maldini in a game where he didn't make a single tackle. Best defence in the league at United and not a single player from our back four in the list. What a joke.

Nice post by the way.
did you know that nesta hadn't made a single foul until the final match where he made only 2 I think :eek: :eek: ?! Oh and I disagree about Terry - he's a class act. Way ahead of Carra mate;)

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,076 Posts
Nirk said:
surely rio or vida could make the back four, terry barely played last year and im not sure about nesta.. i also dont believe abidla should have made it
You're not sure about Nesta ?! A player who makes CL final without making a single foul definitely deserves to be there. that was his best season ever. Every single ball that was 50/50 he won. If anyone , he definitely deserves to be there

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.