Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lesner fights in ufc 81 on the 2nd of feb, its on bravo on the 3rd i think. Should be amazing i cant wait to see him fight

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
yea i watched it.

i love the ufc i'm just watching all the others that are being shown nightly on bravo, i'm catching up on the ones i've missed, i used to watch it years ago but it was pretty shit then..

i only started watching again when ultimate fighter 3 was on bravo (the one where ross pointon and micheal "the count" bisping featured) i started watching again from UFC 57 and they have all been mint

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,077 Posts
lesnar is soooo gonna get his ass kicked ! he won't know what hit him ! he's an actor, a dancer ffs. the wrestling moves on wwe or wcw are as real as figure skating moves.... that's dancing. i love goldberg though ;)

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
CROoney from Dubrovnik said:
lesnar is soooo gonna get his ass kicked ! he won't know what hit him ! he's an actor, a dancer ffs. the wrestling moves on wwe or wcw are as real as figure skating moves.... that's dancing. i love goldberg though ;)
I think he will win Frank Mir will underestimate him i know he was in WWE but so was Ken Shamrock andhe's a legend, Lesner is all american wrestling champion will be close but think he can win. Just he sheer size of him should get him to a championship bout like it has with Tim Sylvia

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Lesnar could be the next top guy at heavyweight, he has the phyiscal stregnth and athletic ability to give him a big advantage over many heavyweights. He has been training for over a year and he has a very good wrestling background, matt huges,randy coture, josh koscheck, matt lindland, mark coleman, josh barnett, dan henderson, etc etc all came from normal wrestling but alot might have gone to wwf if they had been offered the money lesanr was offered. He is still alot younger than some of them where when they started mma so he has a big shot at going to the top.

·
He wipes front to back
27,655 Posts
watched it out of curiosity being a boxing buff and was pleasantly surprised . far better than i was expecting . truth be told iwas imagining wwf clone

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,077 Posts
i find hilarious when seeing lesnar saying what he's won in american wrestling so far - lol that's like Sly Stallone saying - I managed to draw with Apollo Creed and I beat Ivan Drago and other bad ass mother****ers , so I'm ready for UFC baby !

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i find hilarious when seeing lesnar saying what he's won in american wrestling so far - lol that's like Sly Stallone saying - I managed to draw with Apollo Creed and I beat Ivan Drago and other bad ass mother****ers , so I'm ready for UFC baby !

Lesner used to be a pro wrestler before the fake stuff in wwe he is a amazing wresler, very strong aswel he's going to walk throgh Mir

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,077 Posts
alto10 said:
Lesner used to be a pro wrestler before the fake stuff in wwe he is a amazing wresler, very strong aswel he's going to walk throgh Mir
and what about Mir - he's the most dangerous when on his back... he's got great submissions

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Mir has got great submisions but he's not the same as he used to be just think Lesner could be too powerful for him, either way should be a gr8 fight

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
hahahaha ! it took MIR 90 sec to submit lesnar !
Did you see the fight lesnar was beating the crap out of mir before being caught in a knee bar, with more experience he will be a good fighter.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
you could tell Lesner hasnt had any real MMA fights yet he was very dominante in fight few more and he will be a force

Wow gr8 fight tho, Mir looked more realived than anything

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,077 Posts
rydersonthestorm said:
Did you see the fight lesnar was beating the crap out of mir before being caught in a knee bar, with more experience he will be a good fighter.
Did you happen to see the Sapp - Minotauro fight ?! And who won at the end ? Even Fedor said that he had never recieved such a powerfull kicks and punches like the ones that Mirko gave him - but who won again ? That's right ! No one cares that Fedor won on decision - it was a WIN...
but Lesnar is a powerful fighter - should be a big hit un UFC - would love to see Mirko - Lesnar fight !

1 - 20 of 29 Posts