Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
4,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nani Fined By Lisbon Court

Ex-Sporting Club winger Nani, now at Manchester United, has been fined by a court decision back in his native Portugal and will have to pay off his ex-agent unless he chooses to appeal against the legal ruling…

The Tribunal Cível de Lisboa (Lisbon Civil Tribunal) ruled on the side of ex-representative Ana Almeida, finding that her old contract with Nani still was legally binding according to reports on Portuguese channel SIC Notícias.

The ruling was only a partial victory for the ex-agent, who had demanded a whopping 7% of Nani's signing fee for the Red Devils, plus 90,000 Euros from actual agent Jorge Mendes who she accused of coercion.

Ana Almeida cited the fact that Nani's actual agent had lured away her client with the offer of a top-of-the-range luxury car and a watch. TV station SIC added that the player and Mendes had yet to be informed of the decision.

The player was recently warned against using his trademark cartwheel celebration by Alex Ferguson and Carlos Queiroz, worrying about potential injury problems affecting one of their star signings.

·
Banned
4,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just makes me laugh how all this rubbish seems to crop up all the time these days......before these times a transfer was always so easy and straight forward !!

·
has been served
2,949 Posts
carlyluvsunited said:
Just makes me laugh how all this rubbish seems to crop up all the time these days......before these times a transfer was always so easy and straight forward !!
Its all about the blood sucking agents.

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
carly said:
The ruling was only a partial victory for the ex-agent, who had demanded a whopping 7% of Nani's signing fee for the Red Devils, plus 90,000 Euros from actual agent Jorge Mendes who she accused of coercion.

coercion/?? agents are waste of time :mad:

·
Banned
4,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
unitedred said:
This has sod all to do with United, it won't affect his transfer to us in ANY way so I don't know why you're panicking.
Who's panicking ?

I found it quite amusing myself.......

......."go on Nani - go pay your fine", lol :p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts