Manchester United Talk banner
41 - 60 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
6,605 Posts
It also says underneath, 40th Anniversary!! eg: 1968 - 2008. We also wore blue in the 68 final.

This happens every summer, we get fans coming in here, and all other football forums with "EXCLUSIVE" images of the shirts. If I could be bothered there is a thread in here somewhere showing the "Exclusive" 2007 shirts, only they weren't!

·
Arse Bandito
1,527 Posts
Red Devil said:
It also says underneath, 40th Anniversary!! eg: 1968 - 2008. We also wore blue in the 68 final.

This happens every summer, we get fans coming in here, and all other football forums with "EXCLUSIVE" images of the shirts. If I could be bothered there is a thread in here somewhere showing the "Exclusive" 2007 shirts, only they weren't!
yeah i see what you mean, the 40th anniversary thing and i did know we wore blue, wasnt alive but even i get hairs standing on my neck when i watch the reruns :)
but my point is still that if you think about it '68 would have been the end of the '67-'68 season, so last year '07-'08 would have been a more logical time for it.

only time will tell if its real

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
In my eyes its a no go! When I see this color it makes me ponder "red devils" in blue.no thanks , we should be red, white or black. The keepers look good in green, united shouldnt get anywhere close to blue!

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
BALROG said:
In my eyes its a no go! When I see this color it makes me ponder "red devils" in blue.no thanks , we should be red, white or black. The keepers look good in green, united shouldnt get anywhere close to blue!
We've played in blue plently of times before.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Yeah ive been watching for a little while,stephen.lol I personally dont like to see UNITED in blue .thats all!

·
Keen on Fella's
8,472 Posts
it has to be some dodgy counterfeiters cashin in on the anniversary, it doesnt look authentic, i dont have a problem with blue it cant be any worse than that grey kit we had.

·
Stretford Ender
2,270 Posts
Red Devil said:

but hasnt the away one that has only just been released had pictures of it floating about on the web since feb/march time.

BALROG said:
you obviously have no clue about united's history down the years. Another fan who thinks United were formed in 1992/93.

blue dont automatically mean city.

·
Keen on Fella's
8,472 Posts
its only a football kit it does not matter if its red , white , black or blue. if utd play in blue it wont make a jot of difference to me , it is at the end of the day a marketing tool (3rd kits) we could easily get by with a red kit and a white kit, there really is no reason to have a 3rd kit other than the extra revenue it will bring to the club or nike.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Hopefully if it is a real kit it is better than the last blue away kit I hated it lol

EDIT: what about when we play stoke or sunderland? lol

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
Its fake, and if we were to use it, we would use it last season imo, as it would make more sense.

Our black kits going be the 3rd kit.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Well antdevil78 tell me what united player you met from the late 70's and I'll tell you who I did? I could have been a fan when you were only in the stars!lol

·
Stretford Ender
2,270 Posts
BALROG said:
Well antdevil78 tell me what united player you met from the late 70's and I'll tell you who I did? I could have been a fan when you were only in the stars!lol
wtf are u talking bout. is this a competition of who has met the most famous. Got a few for you then

Bobby Charlton unveiled a plaque at my local club (in memory of David Pegg who lived in my village) got autograph
Eric Cantona - Got autograph and mum got hug from Eric the King outside Old Trafford where the old club shop used to be
Lee Sharpe - Sat in a car with Lee Sharpe for 2 hours as we took him to his car

Balrog u talk crap!!!!! Trying to play one-upmanship on who u have met

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
BALROG said:
lolz you are top red man.

You live in manchester, innit. Top red, you don't live abroad innit, and think your great innit.

Idiot.

41 - 60 of 115 Posts