Manchester United Talk banner
101 - 115 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
antdevil78 said:
it aint tho. its 41 years after our first win.

its like bringing out a shirt for 50th munich anniversary this season.

that is why its fake fake fake fake fake. if not then its very stupid
2008 - 1968 = 40

It will be correct for half the season, as it would be whenever we use a date on a shirt.

·
Stretford Ender
2,270 Posts
ManUtd19 said:
2008 - 1968 = 40

It will be correct for half the season, as it would be whenever we use a date on a shirt.
no sorry u aint got me bought into that one. we released a shirt for the anniversary of the busby babes league title win at the start of the 50th anniversary season it happened. we commemorate munich 50 years on during the season it happened.

This upcoming season will be 41 seasons since the EC win against Benfica. It aint a 40th anniversary. Anyone can get a GK short sleeved shirt, stitch 40th anniversary onto it.

Just another fake in my eyes.

·
Registered
550 Posts
antdevil78 said:
no sorry u aint got me bought into that one. we released a shirt for the anniversary of the busby babes league title win at the start of the 50th anniversary season it happened. we commemorate munich 50 years on during the season it happened.

This upcoming season will be 41 seasons since the EC win against Benfica. It aint a 40th anniversary. Anyone can get a GK short sleeved shirt, stitch 40th anniversary onto it.

Just another fake in my eyes.
It's available to pre-order on Nike's website. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
69 Posts
I finally got the two jerseys I ordered for last year's home jerseys and am still waiting on a black one that I ordered

I like the look of the above pictures

·
Registered
69 Posts
spwaff said:
i prefer the black kit as well,why do we play in blue !?blue is the complete opposite of our royal red color/////
I think I am going to hold off on whether to buy the Blue set.

I dunno, I am like you

I appreciate those on here giving us details on our past with Blue but still....I love to wear our red

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
I know it will never happen - but we should stick with three basic kit colours: red, black and white.

I am not a fan of blue, and with deference to other comments, my recent memory of our blue kits is not good.

At least I will save some money lol.

·
Stretford Ender
2,270 Posts
ManUtd19 said:
It's available to pre-order on Nike's website. :rolleyes:
link posted earlier in thread brings up message about 'product not being available no more'

moondog said:
I know it will never happen - but we should stick with three basic kit colours: red, black and white.

I am not a fan of blue, and with deference to other comments, my recent memory of our blue kits is not good.

At least I will save some money lol.
two blue shirts in one season. would have made more sense to have a red anniversary euro one

·
Banned
1,790 Posts
Red Colour Then Black Then White Is The Best Of Thes Best The White One Must Change From White And Red And Not Remain White And Black

The Blue Dont Represent Man Utd Well This Year Its Because Of The 4o Ann

·
Registered
73 Posts
MUFC_99 said:

this is the new kit, quite nice, and the blue is the same as last year
thats not the new kit they have got rid of that stripe down the back of the kit

whenever a team with the european cup they always bring out an european kit the following year thats what they are doing

·
Stretford Ender
2,270 Posts
samdav said:
thats not the new kit they have got rid of that stripe down the back of the kit

whenever a team with the european cup they always bring out an european kit the following year thats what they are doing
we never did in 99. we had the euro red kit for a few seasons prior to winning it while wearing it. not sure who else you are referring to about the euro kit thing

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
antdevil78 said:
it aint tho. its 41 years after our first win.

its like bringing out a shirt for 50th munich anniversary this season.

that is why its fake fake fake fake fake. if not then its very stupid
I'm starting to think its fake as well.

I thought it was fake originally, but then when I went onto that Nike link you could pre-order it. But now, as you say, it says its unavailable.

What I was thinking was that Celtic (who are also Nike) released a home strip to celebrate 40 years of the 1967 European Cup win but they released it in the 07-08 season just like this kit would be.

I think its fake but looking at that last point, I wouldn't be surprised if it was real.

·
Stretford Ender
2,270 Posts
does it mean that we have got to play someone who plays in red and white stripes in europe to get to even use the blue kit. Athletico madrid is only one can think of unless sheff utd are in the champions league.

Another case for the fake side

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
I couldn't find the thread about the new away kit, so I'll post this in here.

I got mine this morning :D :p

I ordered it on Wednesday night. With Anderson on the back ;)

I actually really like it. Its a lot more lightweight when your wearing it I would say.

101 - 115 of 115 Posts