Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
All I wanted was for us to be at home. We beat Pompey recently at OT so hopefully we'll get a similar result in the FA Cup.

Let's hope Barnsley can carry on giant killing!!!

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
akash_reds said:
we should think of this as a positive......we didnt get chelsea at stamford bridge did we??????
Spot on.

That was the only draw I didn't want.

I was actually hoping Chelsea would draw Pompey at Fratton Park but I'm sure Barnsley will give them a good game.

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
GeordieMancunian said:
After a last minute cash flow problem when I applied to see the home Premier League game against Pompey on the last day of January, hopefully I will be going to this game, aslong as I can be excused from work or if I am off work that Saturday. :D

My last visit to Old Trafford ended in a 4-3 defeat to Inter, if I go, it would be nice to watch my first home victory visit. And hopefully, another cracking free kick goal from Ronaldo, fingers crossed. :D
Yeah, I've applied for this one too.

It's strange that everyone seems to know it's kicking off at 12:45 on Saturday 8th March but it still says the match date and time are to be confirmed on manutd.com.

I wish they'd sort the fixtures out because I've got a ticket to the Bolton game (well they've taken the money out of my account anyway!) but I don't know when the game is yet.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts