21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Shadow_ said:
Exactly :)

How do You think, when will be match, because in fixtures is in 10 March :|

FIXTURES CLICK

But e can't play 9 and 10 :) and the hour of match is ridiculous :)

On FA CUP web site date of match is 8 or 9 and I hope that will be.

Matches to be played on the weekend of 8 and 9 March.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Matches to be played on the weekend of 8 and 9 March.
yes, this make certain me:

The match against Harry Redknapp's men will be played on either Saturday 8 March or Sunday 9 March, with the winner booking a semi-final date at Wembley.

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
good weekend of sport there with the haye macarenelli fight on 8th march and us gubbing pompey in the cup

·
Registered
582 Posts
I think its great that we keep getting the Premiership teams to be quite honest!

By the time we get to the final, we will be battle hardened after having played some tough games against good opposition....a team like Chelsea will be under down, IF they get to the final!

It dosn't matter who we play in the quest to win the FA, ...to be considered the best, you gotta beat the rest! hehe lol

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
united has a high chance of winning this game.......but we still can lose this one(city game as an example).....not trying to be a pessimist but it is a fact....

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
Wazza1989 said:
we're sure to win this one as well...i just hope..we get chelsky(if they qualify) in the semi..but at Old Trafford
What are you on about?

The semi finals are at Wembley. The semi's have always been at neutral grounds.

1245 on Saturday 8th March btw; Bolton game to be re-arranged.

·
Banned
836 Posts
After a last minute cash flow problem when I applied to see the home Premier League game against Pompey on the last day of January, hopefully I will be going to this game, aslong as I can be excused from work or if I am off work that Saturday. :D

My last visit to Old Trafford ended in a 4-3 defeat to Inter, if I go, it would be nice to watch my first home victory visit. And hopefully, another cracking free kick goal from Ronaldo, fingers crossed. :D

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
GeordieMancunian said:
After a last minute cash flow problem when I applied to see the home Premier League game against Pompey on the last day of January, hopefully I will be going to this game, aslong as I can be excused from work or if I am off work that Saturday. :D

My last visit to Old Trafford ended in a 4-3 defeat to Inter, if I go, it would be nice to watch my first home victory visit. And hopefully, another cracking free kick goal from Ronaldo, fingers crossed. :D
Yeah, I've applied for this one too.

It's strange that everyone seems to know it's kicking off at 12:45 on Saturday 8th March but it still says the match date and time are to be confirmed on manutd.com.

I wish they'd sort the fixtures out because I've got a ticket to the Bolton game (well they've taken the money out of my account anyway!) but I don't know when the game is yet.

·
Banned
836 Posts
reddwarf said:
Yeah, I've applied for this one too.

It's strange that everyone seems to know it's kicking off at 12:45 on Saturday 8th March but it still says the match date and time are to be confirmed on manutd.com.

I wish they'd sort the fixtures out because I've got a ticket to the Bolton game (well they've taken the money out of my account anyway!) but I don't know when the game is yet.
My Manchester United supporters club are expecting to picking me up from the Newcastle train station at 7:40am, we'll be going to the ground via coach.
We should be there a couple of hours before the game, can't wait!!! :D :D

·
Banned
836 Posts
You dont need to apply for tickets when your local supporter's club already apply for them. All I did was ring the guy up, who was in charge of the supporters club, and asked for a ticket and he said, right, i've got your ticket, and he said just bring the cash on the actual day and that was it.

Should be a great game!!! Can't wait, this is only my second game I've ever been to, hopefully, I will see lots more before the year is over :D :D

21 - 37 of 37 Posts