Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any United fans in Tennessee. I moved over here because of a football scholarship and I have met a few United fans but not too many. At the weekends I am in Nashville and my girlfriend just got rid of her extended channel package on her cable so we now have no Fox Soccer Channel. CLEVER GIRL THAT SHE IS. I am looking for other supporters to catch games with and possibly start a small supporters club, I know that Dan McGuiness have Setanta sports and show some games, although at the weekend they are not open till 12.

Give me a shout if there is anyone out there who can help me with my need for football.

Cheers.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cheers mate, but they all seem to be in the North of the States around the New York area where there is a larger Irish settlement. I'm in the dirty south.

S

·
0 Posts
What do supporters clubs do? Are these just places to watch games and stuff?
Obviously different branches do different things but in the main they..

Have get togethers in pubs/bars etc.
Organize places to watch games.
Keep supporters up to date on anything United.
Help with one united memberships.
Help with travel and/or tickets if coming to OT.
Give details where to buy merchandise etc.

Probably lots of other things as well.

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
Yes I think its to have a bit of craic with fellow reds and I also think some supporter clubs arrange to go over to United matches. In ireland anyway
Damn, that sounds fun, everybody I used to watch games with is either dead, or way too far away, I might join the one out in Walled Lake.

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Damn, that sounds fun, everybody I used to watch games with is either dead, or way too far away, I might join the one out in Walled Lake.
Main reason I liked the shoutbox actually. Getting to watch the games with fellow Reds without hitting reload every 3 seconds.:eek:

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
I'm Google(ing) for supporters clubs in/near Chicago and I've not had any luck. You think there would be something...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts