1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sources:

http://www.tribalfootball.com/article.php?id=7706

http://www.fansfc.com/frontpage/frontpagenews.asp?newsid=156159

I know a lot of people's fav would have been Mascherano, Gattuso, Viera and even Diarra.

But, and I've said it a few times on this forum, I would be delighted if we got Hargreaves. The boy has a fantastic engine, as he showed against Portugal. He can also play in a number of positions, which would be very handy in an injury crisis. He's dogged, a good tackler and always pops up for a few goals at Bayern.

The price being quoted is 7m, which I believe would be a steal and would leave fergie with some money left over for a striker/jan purchase/next years kitty. But I think it will be more than that.

·
Registered
224 Posts
I would think that perhaps getting back one of the old boys might be a cheaper way to add some depth - I *still* don't approve of Phil Neville's transfer as well as Butt being dispatched to the Geordies. Unfortunately, at that we were still pinning hopes on Eric (Djemba)^2.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Ohil neville and butt left the club as they wanted more action as at united they werent getting enough!!
Fair enough i guess!!
While for hargreaves i really like him especially the way he played at the worldcup!!
But its either him or senna!!

S

·
0 Posts
I really like Hargreaves and i'd be delighted if United managed to get him.

·
Registered
16 Posts
i wud mind hargreves or senna but hargreaves was bloody amazin at da world cup he has so much energy and is great at defending he wud be a great assest 2 the midfield

·
Registered
22 Posts
azer1990 said:
i wud mind hargreves or senna but hargreaves was bloody amazin at da world cup he has so much energy and is great at defending he wud be a great assest 2 the midfield
agree with you... owen has been fantastic during the worldcup....
we really do need a hard working midfielder like him!!

·
Banned
1,557 Posts
Hargreaves would no doubt be a great signing..he has pace, energy, creativity and could well become a great player for us.

S

·
0 Posts
MUFC said:
Hargreaves would no doubt be a great signing..he has pace, energy, creativity and could well become a great player for us.
I agree, i think he's the type of midfielder that we're looking for.

·
Registered
12 Posts
i think he is a good player but he make too much foul and give the other team a chance to attack,i like Senna cause he use his mind more than his power...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.