Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Zlatan Ibrahimovic's agent has claimed that both Manchester United and Chelsea are interested in the Inter Milan and Sweden striker.

The Nerazzurri striker has scored 21 Serie A goals this season for Jose Mourinho's side, who stand on the brink of winning another Italian title.

However, the 27-year-old is understood to be eyeing a move away from Inter to one of only four clubs who could pay his reported £160,000-a-week wages.

"Chelsea, Manchester United, Barcelona and Real Madrid are in contact with me," Ibrahimovic's agent Mino Raiola told Swedish newspaper Aftonbladet.

"They are the only teams capable of taking someone like Zlatan.

"Until proven otherwise, he will go ahead with Inter because he is under contract with the Nerazzurri club.

"If we do move, it will be to another great team. Otherwise he will stay and try to win the Scudetto and Champions League with Inter next season."

just great then will have a poor man's ibra and the real ibra in the team ;)

·
Banned
16,006 Posts
Why the hell just post that and not give even the slightest opinion on what YOU think of it?

I don't want to see him at United. One lazy lump is enough. Sure, he's highly talented but he won't suit the way we play. We need quick players for the counter attack. Berbatov is an nice luxury though at times.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Zlatan Ibrahimovic's agent has claimed that both Manchester United and Chelsea are interested in the Inter Milan and Sweden striker.

The Nerazzurri striker has scored 21 Serie A goals this season for Jose Mourinho's side, who stand on the brink of winning another Italian title.

However, the 27-year-old is understood to be eyeing a move away from Inter to one of only four clubs who could pay his reported £160,000-a-week wages.

"Chelsea, Manchester United, Barcelona and Real Madrid are in contact with me," Ibrahimovic's agent Mino Raiola told Swedish newspaper Aftonbladet.

"They are the only teams capable of taking someone like Zlatan.

"Until proven otherwise, he will go ahead with Inter because he is under contract with the Nerazzurri club.

"If we do move, it will be to another great team. Otherwise he will stay and try to win the Scudetto and Champions League with Inter next season."

just great then will have a poor man's ibra and the real ibra in the team ;)
If thats true then god help us. He is a waste of space another shockingly overrated european striker. Look what he did against us in the two Champions league legs i cant even recall whether he played or not!

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
He's world class. World class.

Easily better than Tevez and this year's Berbatov, maybe
not Spurs' Berbatov.

Those who say he's overrated really need to watch more football.
Agreed. I wrote this about him in an old thread:
Similar line each.

Used to think he was over rated but not anymore.
He is world class Full stop. If you think otherwise then just watch him play.
He has it all as a player, incredibly gifted as well. Probably the most natural
footballer of his generation. Imo he is one of the best players in the world.
Top 10 anyway. easily.

·
All round nice guy
3,887 Posts
Ibrahimovic is a phenomenal player, just a shame he rarely turns up for the big games. His attitude isn't the greatest either.

No thanks, and no we aren't in talks with his agent. Too similar to Berbatov, plus there's no more space for ego's.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.